Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 1,882

Rumorlife

Has anyone bought a New 3DS off PlayAsia yet? Maybe that white one? I'm tempted to get it when I upgrade. I just find it weird they don't announce or do an actual release certain colors for certain regions, but they've made the respective systems. Is it because some Asian countries apparently use NA region? Or is there some other reason? I mean it's not super duper important but why are there 4 colors for NA, white blue red and black, but only 2 are actually sold.

Rumorlife

IncestEmblem

I finally cracked and got the Animal Crossing New 3DS, since that's the only way to get the small sized New 3DS here.

Except I hate the Animal Crossing face plates. I'd like to ask some opinions on whether I should spend $30 for a set of Hello Kitty face plates or $15 for a plain set from Nintendo's online shop. >_>

Edited on by IncestEmblem

IncestEmblem

Pokefanmum82

i have the hello kitty faceplates and I love them. They look amazing.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Pink_Floyd

Hello,

I was wondering how the system transfer works. I have a N3DS XL and I'm getting the Pokemon 20th anniversary edition. I was wondering if it works like it did from the original XL too the N3DS. I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I can't find the answer on google it just comes up the XL > "N3DS".

Pink_Floyd

Spoony_Tech

@Pink_Floyd: Yes, it's exactly the same as your last transfer.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

WebHead

So I'm gonna try to get the pokemon bundle next weekend. There's some 3ds games I want to play. Plus don't think we are getting new handheld this year.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

wingeduser

Hello! I'm just wondering for those of you who own multiple 3DS consoles: how do you manage using them? Do you do a system transfer and have the old one on the shelf while the other one gets used more often? Do you create a new NNID on the new one and equally use both of them? Or do you have only one NNID and still manage to use each 3DS at equal times?

I have a black New 3DS XL and have been planning to buy that Pokémon New 3DS. But I was worried that I might not fully use each console since my XL is still new. I was thinking I'd buy the Pokémon 3DS and that's where I'll play some casual games like MK7 or Smash since it's more portable. But then I'd have to make a new NNID for it, or do I have to? I was also thinking it'd be more of a "streetpass slave" as they'd call it.

Edited on by wingeduser

wingeduser

retropunky

I have the LOZ 3DS and the Red New 3DS. My primary is the Red, while the LOZ sits on the shelf. On the occasion where we have a 3DS multiplayer session, then the LOZ 3DS comes out of retirement. Other than that, it remains unused which is ok with me.

You can still use the other 3DS to play games, but if you want to use account related apps like the eShop, then you'd need to create an ID. I don't see why you would want to create a second ID, but you can if you want to for whatever reason.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

k8sMum

Finally bit the bullet and ordered the Nwe 3ds Animal Crossing bundle from Wal-Mart for $199. My old 3 ds xl is getting tired and I really wanted the regular size. I'll pass it on to my son. Tomorrow is my birthday and it will be here Wednesday.

Question: is the game pre loaded or downloaded? I don't care about the game and would like to pass it along to my daughter in law if I can.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Pokefanmum82

it's a download code. it's not preinstalled on the AC New 3DS. so you will be able to pass it on to your daughter in law

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

k8sMum

@Pokefanmum82:

Brilliant! Thanks muchly.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Winter

It read an article that said Xenoblade Chronicles were exclusive to New 3DS XL. That doesn't mean that it isn't available for a regular New 3DS? I want to get the regular because the weight is better for me, but I don't want to exclude myself from either the Snes VC or any RPG's that is mainly the reason for getting it in the first place..

Winter

Grumblevolcano

@Winter: It's exclusive to the New 3DS family (so both New 3DS and New 3DS XL). You can't play it on the original 3DS models.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SCRAPPER392

I'm still not convinced about New 3DS. I might upgrade to the NEW not XL this fall, if it's $50 with trading in an older XL, but otherwise I'm not convinced by Xenoblade.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Socar

My New 3DS XL seems to have an input lag when I always press the up on the d-pad. This only occurs when I turn it on the first time. Like for something to go up on D-pad, it takes half a second delay and then responds as normal. I noticed this during my playthrough with Fates whenever I move the menu up, it like had some delay and then moved up and then acts normally.

I need to know if this is normal for something like this to happen.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Eel

If it only happens while you turn it on, then it's probably the 3DS loading stuff and getting ready, which gives the controls some lag.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Socar

@Meowpheel: Yeah...I thought so myself. So guess its normal then right?

I'm only worried if it worsens the situation like slowly it'll repeatedly lag even during gameplay. But I don't think that'll happen....I hope.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic