Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 1,882

las_cadenas

Youre scaring me I was just thinking about a NEW 3DS but now youre talking about flickering screens?

las_cadenas

Yoshi

To throw in my two cents, the super stable 3D works perfectly for me. Any ghosting/image doubling is due to poor programming in the game, not the 3DS itself.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

LaSraOrtega

Hi All,

So I just ordered the AC version of the new 3DS and will be doing a system transfer from my old red 3DS. (YAY!)

I did buy a compatible 32gb memory card for the new 3DS and my question is, does it make a difference if I do the system transfer first and then update the memory card or should I update the memory card first on the new 3DS to do the system transfer?

LaSraOrtega

Pokefanmum82

it depends on how big your sd card is for the older 3DS and how many GBs are used on the card. Like if you have a 32gb sd card in the old one and it's almost full then you should put the 32gb micro sd card in first before the transfer. if it's less than 4gb full then you can do the transfer first and then use a PC to transfer the files to the bigger micro sd card.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Starz

brewsky wrote:

To throw in my two cents, the super stable 3D works perfectly for me. Any ghosting/image doubling is due to poor programming in the game, not the 3DS itself.

Thinking about what you said here it's true as I don't get any flickering or double images on the home menu etc.

Check out my Super Mario Maker levels https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/ToadLucy

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0577-5238 | Nintendo Network ID: ToadLucy

WebHead

Should I give up on the black regular New 3DS coming to NA?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

c1pher_c0mplet

@WebHead: Who knows. This is Nintendo we're talking about. But seeing how long it's been since the original model arrived in 2012 and Nintendo thought it'd be nice to finally release a regular-sized model a couple months ago, I wouldn't count on it.

Nintendo Network ID: NESb1t.CARTer
Currently Playing: Pokémon Sun

WebHead

@c1pher_c0mplet: true heck we're lucky we're getting the white New 3DS XL.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

LemonSlice

Artwark wrote:

...........I just got the New 3DS XL. And the worst part is if I want it, I have to like deal with my Dad for that even with my OWN MONEY! >:<

That sucks, though at least you have it now.
Not sure what the problem was, it's not like you were buying a smartphone, tablet, or a gaming PC. Anything in particular your dad has against Nintendo?

LemonSlice

IncestEmblem

Does the Animal Crossing New 3DS come with plain white cover plates? As in, do I have to buy new cover plates to not have Animal Crossing cover plates?

IncestEmblem

Pokefanmum82

it doesn't come with plain white cover plates

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

IncestEmblem

Boo. Thank you for the information.
Guess I will wait for a bit to see if Nintendo releases a plain New 3DS in the US.

IncestEmblem

Pokefanmum82

No one is talking about it because it wasn't officially announced by Nintendo. Plus if I remember correctly the metallic blue New 3DS XL showed up on Play Asia's website as being a NA region version but never actually was released into NA's market. It was for like other Asian countries or something else.

Finished the Alola Dex.

antster1983

Bought AVGN Adventures today. Finally available in Europe!

antster1983

Switch Friend Code: SW-7169-0993-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: antster1983 | Twitter:

rockodoodle

Tempted to get the New 3ds.... It's $175 on Amazon now.....I have the old 3ds XL that's in good shape. Still not sure if I should take the plunge.

rockodoodle

Pokefanmum82

i would. i'm hoping to get for Christmas from my dad. Won't know until January 9th.

Finished the Alola Dex.

rockodoodle

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

i would. i'm hoping to get for Christmas from my dad. Won't know until January 9th.

It's not on sale anymore, so I guess that answers that for now. Bottom line is that my old 3ds is still in too good of shape for me to justify getting it. I've also been resistant b/c I have a ton of games downloaded, so I'd have to buy another memory card. And there's only one exclusive, tho I'd love to be able to play it.

rockodoodle

martinskrtel37

SSBMarioFan wrote:

I was finally able to buy the standard New 3DS Animal Crossing bundle (Since it's currently the only way to get the regular model in NA) to replace my old 3DS. Sure it took about six hours to transfer ALL my data from my old 3DS to my New 3DS, but it was worth the wait. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Only problem, Nintendo doesn't sell faceplates at the stores (Target, Wal-Mart, ect.). And they're overpriced on eBay ($25 dollars for a set. Seriously?). The only way I get them cheap is at their online store.

mate, i will wreck you at smash 3ds. with palutena.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic