Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,882

veeflames

BinaryFragger wrote:

Nintendo could have avoided the entire charger controversy by using microUSB instead of their proprietary charger.
Even Sony, the kings of idiotic proprietary formats, use microUSB for the revised Vita.

Believe me, people would still complain...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Hy8ogen

@TingLz There is no reason. The same thing goes for region lock.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

WebHead

A charger should literally cost them a single buck to manufacture....

Anyway, think an exclusive game will be revealed at e3?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Azooooz

Great News! New Nintendo 3DS will support Unity. Be prepared for bombardments of indie titles. This was announced at 2015 Unite Tokyo Conference.

Untitled

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

martinskrtel37

WebHead wrote:

A charger should literally cost them a single buck to manufacture....

Anyway, think an exclusive game will be revealed at e3?

I hope so.. is Xenoblade the only New title we know of?? They can't just put out a couple of New only titles, surely....

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Axolotly

Just a quick'un for you folks. Anyone else feel the cartridge slot is a bit of a tight fit? I know that sounds daft but I never had this on my old 3DS XL, but with the N3DS it makes the dirtiest crunch sound when the pins aline when putting games in. Just wondered if it's isolated to my console or it's something others have experienced? Games are reading fine and I've spoke to Nintendo who have offered to look at it for me for free which I may as well go for, but just thought I'd ask everyone else! Cheers!

Axolotly

Chaoslink1

I hope we get more exclusive games of bigger first party franchises some day unless nintendo tends to plan those for a new handheld entirely

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Well...dammit. DAMN YOU NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem...well folks...I caved....HandheldGuru97 is now officially the biggest hypocrite around....I made it two months Nintendo...two Anyway I finally caved in and bought a New XL (in New Black ). I've got a 32 GB Micro SD, that (hopefully) will carry me onto the NX. If the small is announced with the next week (or hours) its my fault Anyway, super psyched to try it out, going to swap out the measly 4GB card and get the 32 in and start transferring...I've got about 8GB to get transferred over....(its gonna be a long night...)
So once again; damn you Nintendo and my ever so very weak skills at saving money and prevention skills....

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

HandheldGuru97

I am heading to bed after a one of the most depressing Nintendo experiences ever. I have lost everything I have gained in the last 4 years, everything. I can not use my micro SD card(S) that I bought nor do the converters work...unbelievable.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
Backloggery

Spoony_Tech

HandheldGuru97 wrote:

I am heading to bed after a one of the most depressing Nintendo experiences ever. I have lost everything I have gained in the last 4 years, everything. I can not use my micro SD card(S) that I bought nor do the converters work...unbelievable.

What happened? What brand sd card did you get?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Spoony_Tech wrote:

HandheldGuru97 wrote:

What happened? What brand sd card did you get?

I had a generic 32 GB that didn't work so now I've got a 16GB Sandisc which I've got hooked up to my computer along with my old 8GB and the 4GB that came with the New XL. I have school (not like I'll be focused today) here in an hour, but I'm try right now to do all of this; I've so far wiped the 16GB Sandisc and reformatted it and now I'm coping everything from the 8GB (which is my old Card and I'm not deleting anything off that until I'm 110% I've got everything), so far that's all I've done. Let's hope that works....

Backloggery

LzWinky

As long as you back up the data first, you should be fine

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

HandheldGuru97

I'm hoping that with the data still on my old 8GB, that'll prevent me from losing much (if anything). Still a nervous reck about the whole and on whole it's been a misreabile upgrade.
BUT...on a positive(r) note, that Face-Tracking 3D!!!!!!!!! I wear glasses, so I wasn't really expecting it to work that well...but it worked fantastically!!!! I hope that maybe this afternoon, maybe, just maybe I'll be using my New 3DS XL and all its face tracking 3D greatness.
Here's hoping

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Backloggery

HandheldGuru97

(Sorry for the double post)
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got it all on my New 3DS XL, took nearly 24 hours worth of my time trying to get everything to work, but work it did! Haven't checked saved files and all that, but I'd assume its all there! Now, with 60,000ish blocks its time to Smash and run!

Backloggery

Spoony_Tech

HandheldGuru97 wrote:

(Sorry for the double post)
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got it all on my New 3DS XL, took nearly 24 hours worth of my time trying to get everything to work, but work it did! Haven't checked saved files and all that, but I'd assume its all there! Now, with 60,000ish blocks its time to Smash and run!

Happy you got it all sorted!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

Too many exclamation points

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MoogleMuffins

Can someone just clarify something for me, I'm finally retiring my original 3DS for a New 3DS XL.

I know you have to buy the charger separately for the New 3DS XL, however I'm curious are you able to use any 3DS charger or a specific one?

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Spoony_Tech

MoogleMuffins wrote:

Can someone just clarify something for me, I'm finally retiring my original 3DS for a New 3DS XL.

I know you have to buy the charger separately for the New 3DS XL, however I'm curious are you able to use any 3DS charger or a specific one?

Any 3ds or dsi.

MERG said:

scottp999

Has anyone heard of more special edition new 3ds xl's coming? I got the zelda one to replace my mario an luigi dream team 3ds xl model, and looking to upgrade the wife's 3dsxl and hoping something Mario related is coming soon.

Absolutely love the stable 3d on the new model!!!

Thanks,
Scott

Edited on by scottp999

scottp999

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic