Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 401 to 420 of 5,926

Rezalack

What weapons are you guys going with this time?

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Not sure, maybe hammer. We will have more space to attract this time.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Avutaqpariu

MH4U Demo Code A071G1YR2NSAML82 enjoy!

Avutaqpariu

MegaMari0

Switch axe and Charge blade, love to hit em hard when the situation calls for it. I'm an "In your face" guy.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Rezalack

Ok I'm really starting to like this game now.. just imaging how addictive it can get with crafting and loot. I imagine that when you break the teeth of that boss you get a special item. I kept working his tail hoping that would come off, too.

Gunlance is pretty cool, but I really wish I knew how much damage I was doing.. or at least a damage meter at the end to see who did the most. The Gunlance has SUPER slow mobility so I imagine it has to have some good damage..

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

It's definitely got good damage. I've never been into it though. Great hunts guys. Oh and yes, The actual game is 10 times better. That boss wasn't even that hard. The next one is a bit more of a beast! 2 shot kills.

Oh and I totally forget how to use a hammer lol.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rezalack

Lol.. I want to try that other boss, let me know if you guys are up for a match tonight. If we do the big boss I'll probably pick a bow or something I'm just all around more useful with. I haven't looked at that big boss yet solo.

Also I'm sure it won't be too hard finding an extra person.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

I won't be on till after midnight my time maybe. I'm east coast.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

Is Nintendo still distributing these or did I miss out?

If you look on the code thread I think you can still find a code or two.

MERG said:

Grumblevolcano

CanisWolfred wrote:

Is Nintendo still distributing these or did I miss out?

Emails are still being sent out, I got mine 40 minutes ago.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Rezalack

@Spoony_Tech Too late for me, lol. Well maybe we can do it sometime tomorrow. I'll probably be available after 6:00pm EST sometime.

Rezalack

yokokazuo

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Rezalack wrote:

Ahh, then that makes sense. I didn't put two and two together, lol. I saw the whetstones in my backpack just didn't bother investigating them. It's kind of lame not being able to check out your gear and stuff. Whatever. You going to be on for a while @Spoony_Tech ? It'd be cool to try some multiplayer sometime. Maybe try that last guy.. I might try bow if that's the case.

I can do maybe one or 2 right now. I'll set it up and my passcode will be 1234 so it will just be you and me. We'll do Great Jaggi only. Here's my id well last 4 digits anyways 8397. Experienced as well.

Do you not need to enter the full code to join?

Also is anyone up for some hunting right now?

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Spoony_Tech

yokokazuo wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Rezalack wrote:

Ahh, then that makes sense. I didn't put two and two together, lol. I saw the whetstones in my backpack just didn't bother investigating them. It's kind of lame not being able to check out your gear and stuff. Whatever. You going to be on for a while @Spoony_Tech ? It'd be cool to try some multiplayer sometime. Maybe try that last guy.. I might try bow if that's the case.

I can do maybe one or 2 right now. I'll set it up and my passcode will be 1234 so it will just be you and me. We'll do Great Jaggi only. Here's my id well last 4 digits anyways 8397. Experienced as well.

Do you not need to enter the full code to join?

Also is anyone up for some hunting right now?

No, you just need to search the last four digits. Then enter a passcode if there is one.

MERG said:

Rezalack

@yokokazuo When it asks you to type in a code just say no and a bunch of rooms pop up, you can then choose which one you want to join. I'm sure there are plenty that don't have passwords just looking for randoms to join them. I'd play right now but I have stuff to do. >_<

Rezalack

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.