Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 381 to 400 of 5,926

Rezalack

I just did a round with the dual blades, I liked those. Not sure why they kept losing attack power though.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

CanisWolfred

Rezalack wrote:

I just did a round with the dual blades, I liked those. Not sure why they kept losing attack power though.

Did you keep sharpening them? Just a thought. I haven't used Dual Blades since the Freedom Unite Demo...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

Your stamina was depleting. Its the bar below your health. Once it depletes they revert back.

Attack power of sharpness?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rezalack

The blades were breaking or something. My sword started off as green and then turn orange and then turned red. I wasn't using any items to sharpen them. Just demon mode. There was a red bar that would fill up as you used demon mode as well, they didn't do very much as far as explaining what those meant. At least not what I caught. Just basically said watch your stamina.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

The blades were breaking or something. My sword started off as green and then turn orange and then turned red. I wasn't using any items to sharpen them. Just demon mode. There was a red bar that would fill up as you used demon mode as well, they didn't do very much as far as explaining what those meant. At least not what I caught. Just basically said watch your stamina.

Yeah then Canis was right, you need to use the Whetstones to sharpen them up. You will notice at least I did they got dull a lot faster then some weapons. It all depends on the level of sharpness they have. Since we can't see any stats we don't know for sure. Weapons can go all the way into white for sharpness in the main game.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rezalack

Ahh, then that makes sense. I didn't put two and two together, lol. I saw the whetstones in my backpack just didn't bother investigating them. It's kind of lame not being able to check out your gear and stuff. Whatever. You going to be on for a while @Spoony_Tech ? It'd be cool to try some multiplayer sometime. Maybe try that last guy.. I might try bow if that's the case.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

Ahh, then that makes sense. I didn't put two and two together, lol. I saw the whetstones in my backpack just didn't bother investigating them. It's kind of lame not being able to check out your gear and stuff. Whatever. You going to be on for a while @Spoony_Tech ? It'd be cool to try some multiplayer sometime. Maybe try that last guy.. I might try bow if that's the case.

I can do maybe one or 2 right now. I'll set it up and my passcode will be 1234 so it will just be you and me. We'll do Great Jaggi only. Here's my id well last 4 digits anyways 8397. Experienced as well.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

Do you need some musical backup?

Is that you now? If so sure.

I'm not sure who's with me now.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

KO-Cub

I dig that Sword and shield. Mega-Potion healing at crucial moments anytime feels like a must. Placing the EZ Time Bombs in mid battle without putting away the sword is field controlling. Sheath your weapon to use items. Ain't nobody got time for dat. I love a lot of other weapons, but apart from point blank shooting a nursing cat. Anything with a shield and sword is fine by me.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

Yes I kinda happened to find you right after posting

Ok, let's wait then.

MERG said:

Rezalack

Neither of those numbers are working for me at the gathering hall. Howcome we're doing Great Jaggi only? Shouldn't we do something a little harder? I solo'd the Jaggi on experienced.

Rezalack

Eel

I really wish I could check he equipment.

Figuring out songs on the go is not exactly optimal.

But I do know that the demo flute has healing and defensive powers. It can also paralyze, it's pretty good.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

Neither of those numbers are working for me at the gathering hall. Howcome we're doing Great Jaggi only? Shouldn't we do something a little harder? I solo'd the Jaggi on experienced.

Yeah but he's 4 times harder because of the extra players. You need to not enter a full id number and select no. Then search for my last 4 digit id number.

MERG said:

Rezalack

Cool, I'm connecting. I didn't realize you could find rooms like that..

Rezalack

Rezalack

Lol, that was pretty fun. Light crossbow is cool.. impossible to use solo I'm guessing.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

One more? Same passcode and id is 0384

Oh and intermediate this time.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.