Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 5,926

Eel

Not really, whenever you go online you're given the option of creating a room, each room has an ID that you can share with others to play.

Being on the friend list just makes it so you can join others rooms without the ID and, optionally, the password.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

dkxcalibur wrote:

It's time for my dumb question of the day:

Do I need to add you guys to my friends list on my 3DS in order play online? Most of my 3DS multiplayer action on other games are either local or with randoms.

No but you can add me if you like. Its a bit easier to add people as the other way we have to post all the details of the room you're in.

@Morph Now who's the ninja!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

@dkxcalibur
I read online conflicting reports. Logic would dictate no, mounting would not affect the head because with every other monster in the game you break the back (if it's breakable) by mounting. Which makes sense because you're stabbing the back. However, it does knock the monster over giving you glare shots to the face. You could try it and see if it works. Maybe bring some Large Barrel Bombs to blow up his face after each mount too.

As for hunting horn, I successfully farmed that same Jaggi when I started using the beginner horn. It may not deal as much impact damage as the hammer, BUT, it has a perfect golf club tee off swing to connect your hit to the face every time. But if you're not having luck maybe you should try another blunt weapon. You can try hammer or Great Sword or charge blade as other have suggested, but I know those weapons are hard to wield if you haven't mastered them. It's going to be tough to make contact hits with the head.

I'd just mount him and blast his frill off with large barrel bombs and be done with it.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

Trap him as well. Anything to keep him still so you can hit the head. That's why I like charge weapons for those big attacks.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

potatomage7

Ugh... I decided to farm Seregios way before I was supposed to. I can surprisingly do the Event Quest Seregios with randoms. However, I'm planning on making at least a Seregios Switch Axe, but I need 3 Impalers... which are tail carves only. I've only successfully cut the tail once with randoms, and I didn't even get an Impaler from the carve that time. I also need another one for the armor set if I'm planning on making one.

I have a feeling that I'm going to be grinding Seregios for a day or two... At least by the end of it I'll have enough materials to make tons of Sonic equipment for my palicos.

potatomage7

TeeJay

Can anybody with access to the G2 Urgent please help me farm Seregios for a bit? I just need two more Seregio Breacher+ to upgrade me weapon...and various other parts for my armor

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Kaze_Memaryu

Finally, I have reached G-Rank. Took me long enough, though.

So, I jumped from HR7 to HR51. How far did your ranks increase from entering G-Rank (just curious)?

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

FattyWhale_42

@TeeJay

If you can get one or two more to join, I'd be happy to help.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

JaxonH

@Kaze_Memaryu
About HR53 IIRC- most see a jump into the 40-50 range.

@TeeJay
Jaxon's here to save the day,
Another Seregios for us to slay,
Grab your glaive I'll grab mine too,
Go ahead and set up the room!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

W00T! I'll make the room.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

ID is 26-8049-7924-3808

Passcode is 9876

Astraea

@Iggly: Alright, I made the room. The Gathering Hall ID is 20-5343-2699-6672 Pass:7777

Astraea

Iggly

@Neptune Alright, I'll be there in a few minutes.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Eel

I may be hallucinating, but I think I just saw a cat with an Afro in my character's house and when I tried to talk to him he was already gone.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Morpheel wrote:

I may be hallucinating, but I think I just saw a cat with an Afro in my character's house and when I tried to talk to him he was already gone.

Lol, you need to wait till he comes out of your box as he has a quest for you. What's funny as I just did this days ago. He's a funky dj.

MERG said:

dkxcalibur

Ok Spoony....I failed one again. Are you available to help me out?

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

dkxcalibur

Our anyone else. I'm looking to grab two king's frills.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

dkxcalibur

33-1314-6607-8545
Pass. 1234

dkxcalibur

Spoony_Tech

dkxcalibur wrote:

33-1314-6607-8545
Pass. 1234

I won't be able to hop on till a bit later if you still need help. Hopefully someone else will see this.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.