Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,215

swordx

DRL wrote:

Emaan wrote:

I'm really wanting to get to the snow mansion soon, since snow levels are always really fun.

I found it to be the most enjoyable mansion

I loved it, but I thought that it was the worst of the 5.

swordx

Happy_Mask

I loved the treacherous mansion, it was perfect!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

terribledeli

Finished it off earlier today. The final upgrade is totally worth the grinding to unlock it.

terribledeli

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5771-9850 | Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

LuigiTheGreenFire

Ketchupcat wrote:

I like snow levels too, is it the one after Old Clockworks? If so, I'm almost there!

Yes, my good sir it is. Right now I am stuck at the end of the Snow Mansion (Secret Mine).

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

DreamyViridi

Secret Mine is pretty short in comparision to the other 'mansions'. I wonder why but it is kinda small.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

HankLangley

im am sooo far behind all of you, havent been playin' to much because, dont hate me, i have been paying alot of Steam games, and havent done much with nintendo.
IM ONLY AT THE SECOND MANSION!!!

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

DreamyViridi

Well, I just beat the final boss (no points for guessing who that is). The whole game is great, I'm sure it's better than the GCN original. Looks like Luigi gets a pet. ^^

Funny how during the battle, I was running like:
"Run! I'm gonna get crushed! ...Ooo, Gold Bars! Gimme!" XD

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

mozie

Just finished this a couple of night back, the most enjoyable title i've played yet on the system seriously, excellent stuff. The frustrating timed level thingy brought the game a notch imho but otherwise brilliant

mozie

Henmii

So far I have only played 1.30 hour, but I like it! However, after 15 minutes I stumbled into the first bug: Some soundeffects where gone! After some time they returned, but it's still strange seeing as this game was soooo long into development! I guess there will be a update that fixes this soon!

Henmii

Spoony_Tech

Henmii wrote:

So far I have only played 1.30 hour, but I like it! However, after 15 minutes I stumbled into the first bug: Some soundeffects where gone! After some time they returned, but it's still strange seeing as this game was soooo long into development! I guess there will be a update that fixes this soon!

It's not game breaking so I doubt we will get a fix.

I've played about 20 hours and I'm almost through the second mansion. Yep I play my games slow. Maybe 4-5 hours were from online. I like to replay a mission after I just finished it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ecto-1

I love the little Easter egg you get for beating the game. Very nostalgic and fitting! If you've beat it, but don't know what I'm talking about, ask yourself "who you gonna CALL?"

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Henmii

@Tech101,

Since I found it so early in the game I thought it was something that would happen a lot of times. But I am now 5 hours in and don't experience it anymore!

Needless to say, it's really a great game! Love it!

Henmii

Void

Just got the game today and I have to say, the 3D just looks really awesome, and I'm almost done with the first mansion.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Henmii

I am in Mansion 3 now! The whole UV-lamp mechanic reminds me of the painting mechanic from Epic Mickey! Seems that game had some purpose after all!

Henmii

LzWinky

The Boo lines are amazing

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

k8sMum

the only parts i've really had trouble with are the ones where luigi has to cross on a tightrope type thingie...i really suck at those. why do they insist on putting movement controls in a game with 3D? that old sweet spot and everything, y'know? really drives me batty.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Undead_terror

The last time I played was like a half a week ago and I was at the second mission in the last mansion, that was hard since I didn't know what to do, but I guess soon I will beat it.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.