Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 341 to 360 of 2,590

shingi_70

lol at the next year thing. Look how long it took. Brawl to come out. Now imagine that on two systems with even more contents and by a comqpny who is just starting to work in HD. this game 3-4 years out on the console version at least..

going to pre-order this when I go to game stop next week.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Snagrio

shingi_70 wrote:

lol at the next year thing. Look how long it took. Brawl to come out. Now imagine that on two systems with even more contents and by a comqpny who is just starting to work in HD. this game 3-4 years out on the console version at least..

going to pre-order this when I go to game stop next week.

Yeah, it will be quite a while before we hear anything at all about the next installment. I would be very surprised if they say anything about it in this year's E3. I will pre-order Uprising by the turn of the month if not earlier.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

@Retro_on_theGo I got the email from Nintendo too! As soon as I read "(My name), will you join the uprising?" I responded with a loud YES!! March 23rd woot!!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Drawdler

No, I didn't go to E3. The demo I played was a local one from before the 3DS was released.

Yeah, those controls are true. I think you can use the A button as alternate attack button if I remember right. Stylus on touch screen lets you move camera when on land. As for the difficulty, it seems pretty balanced. From Easy to Hard was a very noticeable difference.

Also, the magical floating food, SHOCKING PLOT SPOILER!!! heals you.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Haaahahahahaaaa

Hoho! Now this is what I call a snazzy-looking stage! http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/akdj/stage/vol03.html

Pit will have to face an army of Reapers, the Eggplant Wizard, and a fortress made of scythes, sharp objects, and bones! Nothing says laughter like Death!! Hoohohohooo!!!

Hoohohohooo!!! I'm HERE now!
Everytime I read this, I shall chuckle because I'm so fantastic!

Drawdler

Haaahahahahaaaa wrote:

Hoho! Now this is what I call a snazzy-looking stage! http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/akdj/stage/vol03.html

Pit will have to face an army of Reapers, the Eggplant Wizard, and a fortress made of scythes, sharp objects, and bones! Nothing says laughter like Death!! Hoohohohooo!!!

I played a bit of that stage, the lazer part and the skeleton boss at the end. If that was only part of that stage, this game will be tough!

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I'd rather get 3D Classics, thanks.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Drawdler

I've seen people saying 3D Classics Icarus is something they can't wait for. Well, if you have a European 3DS, switch your region to Australia and you can get it early.

Drawdler

Really? Wow, America is just getting everything late.

But I had a look last night and it's gone now, only the video is there. It must have been pulled off.

Ernest_The_Crab

Nibelilt wrote:

Really? Wow, America is just getting everything late.

But I had a look last night and it's gone now, only the video is there. It must have been pulled off.

Well that's cause the 3D Classics Kid Icarus comes as a preorder bonus for those preordering Kid Icarus Uprising, hence getting it for free.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Drawdler

But I saw it up the day eShop had a notification for release. /shrug Maybe it was a dream.

shingi_70

new Trailer

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

komicturtle

lol Flash back of the NES game.

It's really shaping up to be a great 3DS title. Can't wait to get it

komicturtle

czoom

I want to play this game so bad. Loved the NES version

czoom

Snagrio

The Red Sea part looks awesome! But I've got to admit, Medusa scared me a little when I first watched the trailer! :/

Snagrio

Odnetnin

So, how many people are actually confident enough in this game to pre-order?

I almost want to get it from Amazon with the bonus code on faith in the greatness of Sakurai alone, even though it still doesn't look very interesting. I love Star Fox, and even though this is technically in the same genre, it doesn't look as fun. Plus I'm a lefty... If only Nintendo released a demo, that would probably help me decide.

EDIT: Watched the trailer. Dialogue is really flat in all of the trailers I've seen. Hopefully that's just due to bad editing and it won't be as bad in the game.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic