Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 321 to 340 of 2,590

Haaahahahahaaaa

Hoohohohoooo!!!

I, of course, find this game to be quite exciting! I constantly laugh just thinking about it, as a matter of fact! Soon, there will be an old-new franchise to join up with Nintendo's other top heroes as if it were the glorious hairball of a cat that saved the world from destruction! In other words, it will be priceless!

Hoohohohooo!!! I'm HERE now!
Everytime I read this, I shall chuckle because I'm so fantastic!

Drawdler

I played this at a 3DS demo last year. It was fantastic. Looked absolutely gorgeous, and so much fun to play. Seriously, I just can't wait for it any more! Every time I think about it I get even more excited!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Chaoslink1

What do you think? Is the new Kid Icarus Uprising gonna be hard like the first game?
(Have you played it on E3? If so, is it hard to you?)

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

Birdman

This is what I was typing in your previous thread, @Chaoslink1, before tbd locked it on me.

We know there's going to be a system where you can bet hearts to play on a more difficult setting to get better rewards (i.e. weapons), but I'm not sure what that means in terms of difficulty. Sakurai and his crew are usually very good when it comes to a game's difficulty, and considering the fast-paced, frantic nature of the game, I'm sure there will be the difficulty won't be that big of a deal (unless you crank it super high; good luck with that).

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

nano43

I'm going to buy this awesome game. maybe even pre-order.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5295-7694

CureM

hmm.. ok I know what the original was like but I still don't know anything about this game even after watching every trailer I found.. so what is it like? does it have a campaign/story mode? any other modes? how much content will it have? will it be a hack and slash type of game (which is what all trailers show)?

"War, war never changes"
3DS FC: 1504-5794-1640

CosmoXY

@CureM - all of your questions can be answered by just googling "Kid Icarus Uprising preview"

Super excited for this game, preordered and paid in full on Sunday.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

CureM

still not quite sold on this one although it seems interesting.. would be my first on-rails shooting game not sure if I would like it .. hope Nintendo would put a demo on the eShop :/

"War, war never changes"

Snagrio

CureM wrote:

still not quite sold on this one although it seems interesting.. would be my first on-rails shooting game not sure if I would like it .. hope Nintendo would put a demo on the eShop :/

You and the rest of us KI:U followers.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

misswliu81

CureM wrote:

hmm.. ok I know what the original was like but I still don't know anything about this game even after watching every trailer I found.. so what is it like? does it have a campaign/story mode? any other modes? how much content will it have? will it be a hack and slash type of game (which is what all trailers show)?

have a look at this:

http://nintendoeverything.com/58789/kid-icarus-uprising-detai...

misswliu81

CureM

@misswliu81 thanks for the link it answered some of my questions, and since I'm new to the franchise I think I'll go ahead and pre-order this game.. I've taken chances with worse games before

"War, war never changes"

Whopper744

Just got an e-mail with the site....don't know if this is on here or not yet: http://kidicarus.nintendo.com/uprising/

I wonder how much and how many AR cards there will be

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

misswliu81

CureM wrote:

@misswliu81 thanks for the link it answered some of my questions, and since I'm new to the franchise I think I'll go ahead and pre-order this game.. I've taken chances with worse games before

this game has been in production for something like 5 years and it'll arrive this month. let's hope this turns out to be a great game. and no worries

misswliu81

Whopper744

misswliu81 wrote:

CureM wrote:

this game has been in production for something like 5 years and it'll arrive this month. let's hope this turns out to be a great game. and no worries

I figure it will turn out great. Here's to hoping they get to work on the next Smash Bros. Really looking forward to that one.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

misswliu81

just checked out the nintendo U.K site and the kid icarus uprising section :

the circle pad is for moving pit around
the stylus is used to aim
the L button is to attack

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/kidicarus

there is an enemy called the space pirates, and metroid had space pirates too. although those ones were different to these ones in this game.

misswliu81

misswliu81

Joshers744 wrote:

I figure it will turn out great. Here's to hoping they get to work on the next Smash Bros. Really looking forward to that one.

the creator of this game masahiro sakarai said he's going to be focusing on smash bros for the wii U and 3DS. looking forward to what characters he'll put in this one.

misswliu81

shingi_70

Assuming the game is out this and next month then the game was likely finished in late September. Taking two months for break and smash bros starting this year.

Honestly samurai can take as much time off as he wants. You have to realize this next game is going to be a huge undertaking and he's just got off of active development of two games. Dude should rest for a while.

That and id rather see something new from him for Wii u.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

misswliu81

shingi_70 wrote:

Assuming the game is out this and next month then the game was likely finished in late September. Taking two months for break and smash bros starting this year.

Honestly samurai can take as much time off as he wants. You have to realize this next game is going to be a huge undertaking and he's just got off of active development of two games. Dude should rest for a while.

That and id rather see something new from him for Wii u.

oh yes definitely. he has been working hard on this and deserves a break. if we are going to see a smash bros game, then it's likely it won't be until next year the earliest.

misswliu81

Whopper744

misswliu81 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

the creator of this game masahiro sakarai said he's going to be focusing on smash bros for the wii U and 3DS. looking forward to what characters he'll put in this one.

yeah me too. I know it has got a while off before it will be out though. Those always take time. I figure its tough to go from one pretty big 3DS game to a big 3DS/Wii U game!

misswliu81

Joshers744 wrote:

[
yeah me too. I know it has got a while off before it will be out though. Those always take time. I figure its tough to go from one pretty big 3DS game to a big 3DS/Wii U game!

true. we don't want him to rush too much. and seeing as this smash bros game is going to be huge, he can take as much time he wants, so that it turns out to be perfect in the end.

misswliu81

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic