Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 2,591

paul6891

Does anyone else's in game gameplay time differ from that shown in the activity log! My time for kid icarus differs by about 20 hours!

Edited on by paul6891

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

bboy2970

paul6891 wrote:

Does anyone else's in game gameplay time differ from that shown in the activity log! My time for kid icarus differs by about 20 hours!

I think the game itself only calculates time during play time in chapters. Menus, idol toss, etc. don't count toward the in-game timer. The Activity Log however, counts from the time the cartridge is started to the time its closed.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

BenAV

paul6891 wrote:

Has anyone played on another file or anything like that, or have you left it sitting on the title screen?
The game only counts the time that you've spent in your save file.

And are you looking at the right time in your gameplay records?
There's the one for the overall time you've spent in the game, and then the one that's how long you've actually played the game.

For me, there's only a few minutes difference which is the time that I've spent on the title screen.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

paul6891

You would think so but the in game timer calculates that I've played 20 hours MORE than my activy log thinks!

network ID liverpaul

BenAV

paul6891 wrote:

You would think so but the in game timer calculates that I've played 20 hours MORE than my activy log thinks!

Oh, your game says you've been playing longer than your Activity Log does?
In that case, that sounds pretty strange.
Unless you've changed your clock backwards at some point resulting in some play time in your Activity Log getting erased or something like that, it sounds like just some weird glitch.
I actually slightly recall looking at my Activity Log one time a while back and noticing that the play time for a game (forget which game, maybe Pyramids or something) was definitely a lot lower than what I'd actually played.
So maybe it's common.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

paul6891

Well I definatly havnt changed my clock or anything like that. I don't get it myself so must be something strange

Edited on by paul6891

network ID liverpaul

lalalalalalal

hey one question....in the game's music gallery, do you unlock music?....or is every song there already?

lalalalalalal

Whopper744

Finally got a hold of more cards! (which is hard here in the US).
I have a total of 19 now.
I had to buy a Prima's players guide of the game for them
Just sell the stupid cards Nintendo!!!
the three last night I got are : (ONE IS SORT OF A SPOILER)

Dark Pit (Flying)
Hades
And the car thing...you drive it on the Pandora level...can't remember the name.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Snagrio

Joshers744 wrote:

Dark Pit (Flying)
Hades
And the car thing...you drive it on the Pandora level...can't remember the name.

It's called the Exo Tank. (As in like the exoskeleton of a beetle. Interestingly, Beetle is the Japanese name for the vehicle.)

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Whopper744

WingedFish wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Dark Pit (Flying)
Hades

It's called the Exo Tank. (As in like the exoskeleton of a beetle. Interestingly, Beetle is the Japanese name for the vehicle.)

Thanks. I guess I could have tried to google it, but I've been sort of lazy today. Trying not to fall asleep at work.
Wanting to go get some sort of card holder book binder thing at Wal mart on my lunch in hopes for the cards to be sold some day, and for something to hold all my AR Cards in.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Whopper744

So I just bought a little book to keep my cards in, and I noticed something. The 6 ones I got with the game (I guess this is the first time I have really seen them in the sunlight) have a dark like tint to them. Like they are old or something, while the other cards are white. I wonder what's up with that..

Terave

Man, this is probably my favorite 3DS game so far! It has so much content! I also heard in reviews that the ground segments are a bit harder to control, but I don't have a lot of problems with that.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Whopper744

The ground segments are a little difficult to control, especially having to use the touch screen to turn Pit. I use the buttons...which also has it's disadvantages.

Ordered 5 more cards off of ebay. Will bring my total to 24 once they get here.
To everyone else who lives here in the US, how many cards to you have now, and how did you get those???

kkslider5552000

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

This is the best music I've ever heard in a Nintendo game, by far!

That's a pretty bold statement. I mean, I could make a top 10...soundtrack list...just for Nintendo and still have to make some really tough choices on what wouldn't be on that list.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Retro_on_theGo

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

This is the best music I've ever heard in a Nintendo game, by far!

That's a pretty bold statement. I mean, I could make a top 10...soundtrack list...just for Nintendo and still have to make some really tough choices on what wouldn't be on that list.

Whoops! Didn't mean to say that. I meant one of the best. Not THE best. That would be pretty bold.

e-love

@Retro_on_theGo, I agree! Its definitely one of the best, the Mario and Zelda soundtracks are pretty hard to beat though

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic