Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 2,590

Lan

I'm new, i don't know what i'm doing!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

R-L-A-George

In honesty no one really converses in these threads and I wanted to make people aware: No one like people who use glitches in games that are as hard as Kid Icarus: Uprising, @TheBlackDragon.

Has anybody notice any odd environmental glitches and glitchers in multiplayer?

Edited on by R-L-A-George

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

MofieWilson

Right, I think it's about time I make the post I was planning to make on the morning of the 23rd of march

I was so excited about this game, and almost as excited about being able to play it so I could post my opinion on its pure amazingness (I knew it was going to be good, of course) but the thing is, I've been so busy playing it since that wonderful morning I haven't had a chance to talk about it....It's so much FUN!

It didn't take me too long to get used to the controls, and now I'm at the point where I feel completely comfortable - I'm right handed, use the stand and the original control set up (ie circle pad and stylus)

I have completed chapter 24, and am amazed so far by the story - I won't post any spoilers just yet - but I will say that so far my favourite chapters are 2,3,5,9,15,18 - all for different but equally important reasons (ie. 2 for Magnus, and that totally cool bit where you get flown over the wall, 9 for the twist, 15 for the music and awesome enemies...etc etc)

I love the weapons system, and I love how we're all trying to figure it out together still....I mean that weapon fusion chart wasn't around about a week ago!
My fave weapons so far are the Samurai Blade, Magnus Club and Pandora Claws - I have a pretty strong Samurai Blade (I can't tell you my values right now as my 3DS battery is low and I'm at work, but one of my favourite things about this game is trying out all the different weapons. I really like the Magnus Club but I want a stronger one. I've played a little multiplayer but I haven't had a chance to get into that properly, I can only play multiplayer at work as I don't have a wifi connection at home, and sometimes in a game the phone will ring or I'll get a customer in my office - or my boss, which actually happened earlier - I ALMOST got in trouble

So to sum it all up - I love this game. It's so much fun, so aesthetically pleasing, so EPIC, so much CONTENT....such a good story, so many laughs......

and I sometimes risk my job for it! 10/10 for Kid Icarus Uprising

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

Popyman

Late wrote:

I've noticed that for the first time I've found Game Notes useful on 3DS. I now open notes every time I see an intensity gate where I can't go with the current intensity I'm having or if I miss something else that I can't get if I don't start the chapter over. I do some notes and then go and check them to see what I was going to do when needed.

......why didn't I think of that? Thanks so much for that idea dude, that will make things so much easier for me (my memory is terrible)!

Oh, also, I've been meaning to ask: What's with the dodge roll in the air? I can't figure out how it works, I assumed it would be like dashing on the ground (quick flick) but that doesn't do anything, I have to wiggle the pad all over the place to get it to happen (and then I go in a completely random direction). I'm sure that I'm doing something stupid....

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Retro_on_theGo

Tech101 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Good games indeed.

I take it that was him. I went up against him again 10 mins later on another one of my friends games! I didn't fair as well.

If the dude's name was Retro, yeah, that was me. you destroyed me the first match. I can't remember that match 10 minutes later you're talking about so well though, lol. Fun games. I don't think I got you on my friend list now that I think about it.

Joeynator3000

beats the game...finally
So...the sequel to this game won't happen until about 25 years apparently.
(lol I love this game)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

R-L-A-George

Eureka wrote:

beats the game...finally
(lol I love this game)

I'd just keep on playing, there are plenty of intensities and may have DLC's... Special chapters would be awesome.

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

R-L-A-George wrote:

Eureka wrote:

beats the game...finally
(lol I love this game)

I'd just keep on playing, there are plenty of intensities and may have DLC's... Special chapters would be awesome.

lol yeah I know...was referencing the "The End" part where Hades talks to you for a while. xD

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SteamMistwalker

So the online is pretty awesome! i kicked butt today! (yeay samurai sword!)
now has anyone unlocked the palutena blade or centurion orbs?

3DS code :
2191 7660 6571
Nintendo ID: Steamerz
Let me know if u add me and ill add u!

retired_account

I got my First Blade back and have resumed owning everyone at multiplayer. This baby isn't leaving my hands again.

retired_account

TysonOfTime

@ClaytonLuigi, Retro_on_theGo, and TeeJay

I would very much like to join you in all your fisticuffing! Can you guys friend me so that we may decimate each other together?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

e-love

Just finished Chapter 9 : Medusa's Final Battle, I'm surprised by that plot twist! I know pretty much everyone's beaten the game by now, but oh well I'm definitely enjoying it! Does anyone else find it annoying when you reach nearly the end of the level and you are finished (pit gets defeated) and you then have a lower difficulty? I wish you would get at least one retry before it does that, the only plus is replay value I guess, since the intensity went pretty low for me.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Whopper744

I wish I could just get comfortable with a weapon. If I could get a real good bow I think I'd be happy. My best weapon is a Skyscrapper club at 283 or so right now, but I'm not big on clubs really (especially when I tried to use it against the third Hedrew head when he goes under water on a higher difficulty then I beat it on before...)

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

lalalalalalal

Beat this game a while ago. best game for 3DS (next to SM3DL and RE:R)

Edited on by lalalalalalal

lalalalalalal

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'll add you now.

Add me to retro!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Snagrio

I've been working on unlocking things in the Treasure Hunt, and man is it difficult! I'm really hating the ones where you have to use a specific weapon to defeat the boss of the chapter. It really throws me off sometimes, like when I have to use a Club or Staff when I'm used to the quick Claws.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

Thanks retro. You're lucky #100 o_O

Also I have about 95 out of 120 done. I've also been working on that list!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic