Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 2,590

Snagrio

I've actually already completed the Palutena Puzzle. But SPOILER ALERT nothing happens when you complete it.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

Emaan1 wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo, I added you a while ago, add me back if you can

@Tech101 add me!

Sure ill add ya AGAIN! I've already deleted you once don't make me do it again lol. I added you about two weeks ago when you asked and I did say something. Guess you just missed it. Now who to kick off my list.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

retired_account

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

What's everyone's highest number of kills in multiplayer? I once got 12 kills against some guys here at NL. I believe pixelman was in the group.

ARE YOU IMPLYING SOMETHING?!

retired_account

iroxursox

once i got 15 kills on multiplayer but died 6 times

friend code is 0602-6743-0345 i like TRAINS
proud owner of a wii u, 3ds, 2 wiis, and a ps3.
currently playing MGS:3D
proud owner of a minecrat server.

iroxursox

once i got 15 kills on multiplayer but died 6 times

friend code is 0602-6743-0345 i like TRAINS
proud owner of a wii u, 3ds, 2 wiis, and a ps3.
currently playing MGS:3D
proud owner of a minecrat server.

TysonOfTime

I'll join as soon as I beat this level...

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TwilightZEROX

Trying to get some friends to trade gems with and batle with no one I know even plays this game . If interested let me knowsend a reply so i can add

3DS Friend Code ~ 4382-2911-9757

DaveGX

I have question I been wondering about obtianing cars from the magazines...I already know that gameInformer, Nintendo Power, and @Gamer (BestBuy' mag) offer a fewUprisig cards for subscribers. What I was curious is if you get 1 at a retailer, like Nintendo Power, any possibility they might come with a pack, or are those cards for subscribers only? Anyone know? Reason being, i recently subscribed to GameInformer, but don't know if I necessarily want/need 2 more.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

TwilightZEROX

DaveGX wrote:

I have question I been wondering about obtianing cars from the magazines...I already know that gameInformer, Nintendo Power, and @Gamer (BestBuy' mag) offer a fewUprisig cards for subscribers. What I was curious is if you get 1 at a retailer, like Nintendo Power, any possibility they might come with a pack, or are those cards for subscribers only? Anyone know? Reason being, i recently subscribed to GameInformer, but don't know if I necessarily want/need 2 more.

The ones you can get from buying the game and getting the different subscritptions you can get in the game itself I believe

DaveGX

Hm...I thought they were different when I looked on the official site for the game, because what i know of getting cards with the game isd that you get random 1s.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

ThePirateCaptain

Added you back Poppyman. I still need Eureka, Joshers, Samurai Shy Guy, and Emaan to add me back if you feel so inclined. Also, this game is epic.... nuff said.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

TwilightZEROX

DaveGX wrote:

Hm...I thought they were different when I looked on the official site for the game, because what i know of getting cards with the game isd that you get random 1s.

Im not sure they might be different the one i got from game informer was flight pit i think

Retro_on_theGo

Oh my god guys, 9.0 is hard,oh my god guys.
I FINALLY made it past Thanatos's flying section on 9.0 difficulty! I got the weapon in the intensity gate too! I couldn't beat the level on 9.0 though, I just couldn't. I beat it on 8.0! It's sooo worth it though! I got eye tracker orbiters value 303 and Volcano arm value 317!!! Health +7 for the Volcano arm! Soo worth it. I don't think I'll ever actually beat a level on 9.0. Unlike other games, when you set it to hard this game actually gets hard.

TysonOfTime

Guys, how do you "barely dodge" in air? It's the only thing confusing me...

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo

TysonQ7 wrote:

Me too. I can't get that darn nearly dodge 5 times achievement. I think it's when you flick the circle pad in one direction then flick it rapidly in the opposite direction. I tried everything though and nothing. I wasn't going to look it up, but if someone knows I'd greatly appreciate it.

TwilightZEROX

[quote="TysonQ7"]

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Me too. I can't get that darn nearly dodge 5 times achievement. I think it's when you flick the circle pad in one direction then flick it rapidly in the opposite direction. I tried everything though and nothing. I wasn't going to look it up, but if someone knows I'd greatly appreciate it.[/quote

Yeah you have to flick the circle pad you'll flash blue or whatever colour it is like when your on the ground and you dodge an attack..its hard to do I've got 40 hours and only 12 so far -.- Add mee I need friends to play with

Edited on by TwilightZEROX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic