Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 2,590

Late

I've noticed that for the first time I've found Game Notes useful on 3DS. I now open notes every time I see an intensity gate where I can't go with the current intensity I'm having or if I miss something else that I can't get if I don't start the chapter over. I do some notes and then go and check them to see what I was going to do when needed.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Somebody's bored at work!

How did you know?!
I'm so glad they didn't use any of those concepts for a Kid Icarus game.
I would rather be playing Kid Icarus: Uprising then what I am doing right now.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Joeynator3000

TeeJay wrote:

@Kid_A Same here. If I drop below 6.0, I feel like I've utterly failed.

@Eureka Of course you can't pause. Imagine how pissed and confused people would be if tney were waiting to join and the timer suddenly stopped.

Well I mean...make it so it pauses when dealing with CPUs only. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

Eureka wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

@Eureka Of course you can't pause. Imagine how pissed and confused people would be if tney were waiting to join and the timer suddenly stopped.

Exactly what teejay just said. He is talking about if someone was to join your game and wait for the current one to finish!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Tech101 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Exactly what teejay just said. He is talking about if someone was to join your game and wait for the current one to finish!

Oh, didn't know it works that way...lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I use the AR feature way more than I thought I would. I love it. It's pretty fun seeing which cards beat which. You should have seen how surprised/angry I looked when Medusa (battle) beat Palutena!

SPOILER
Yes, but when fighting against Chaos Kin, you can accidentally defeat her easily. So she's not all too powerful...
Which makes sense. Not all gods are powerful. Look at Thanatos and Pandora.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

Oh, and @Retro, I'll play you tomorrow if you friend me.

Snagrio

I've finally got my perfect weapon/powers system for Together mode! Mine is based on two principles, speed and surprise. My weapon of choice is a Cancer Claws with +3 running speed (as well as +3 extra defense, +2 side-dash charged shot and +1 in-peril autododge). My top two powers are level 4 Transparency and level 2 Health Recovery (along with fillers). My strategy is to disappear and dash around slashing away at opponents. And it works quite well most of the time. They never know what hit them!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

@Retro_on_theGo Was that you I just played online? Good games if so.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Joshers744 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Somebody's bored at work!

How did you know?!
I'm so glad they didn't use any of those concepts for a Kid Icarus game.
I would rather be playing Kid Icarus: Uprising then what I am doing right now.

I think they did use one of the concepts actually. The top right pictures in the link look like palms on his arm. Which are used in Uprising.

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Good games indeed.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EvilRegal

Just saw the game's commercial on TV for the first time! The first part of it makes me think what Kid Icarus could look like on Wii U!
[youtube:neHKUMKZq_Q]
Just think of Kid Icarus on our big (or not-so big) screen TVs (yeah, I know we have the NES original and Brawl, blah blah blah )! And with the Wii U's touch screen tablet controller, it could play the same way as Uprising! Assuming more than one tablet can be used at once, you can have Pit and Dark Pit teaming up to battle whatever forces of evil arise for the next game. Maybe even get some wings on Magnus? Who knows!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

Good games indeed.

I take it that was him. I went up against him again 10 mins later on another one of my friends games! I didn't fair as well.

MERG said:

Prof_Clayton

TeeJay lost to me once (Clayton☆) and then decided to attack me every 2 seconds! Nice matches Tee Jay and Retro~ (and anyone else Who I didn't recognize).

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Maybe even get some wings on Magnus?

...I dissapprove.
Greatly. In fact, I am now a Super Epic Infinity Dissaprover Plus.

TeeJay

Tech101 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Good games indeed.

I take it that was him. I went up against him again 10 mins later on another one of my friends games! I didn't fair as well.

You speaking to me or about me? Cause i can't tell...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

Naw I was talking about Retro. Of course you trashed me in the one we had.

MERG said:

mastersworddude

I don't understand the complaints about the controls... I don't even use the stand that much, I can play it just fine in the car with stylus controls without resting it on anything. Maybe peoples different hand sizes make it harder for them.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic