Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 5,116

SkywardLink98

I'm trying to max out Inigo, but getting a Paladin's magic up is hard. Everything buy Magic and resistance is maxed out but I don't wanna use stat boosting items, because they're rare and he's already super powerful.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

SkywardLink98

Anyone else feel kinda guilty for wanting to get the Golden Gaffe pack to reduce grinding? The EXPonential Growth on oughta help since Vaike has never even been in a battle on my game, and I'm trying to max all my units stats, and I know this might make it easier but it feels kinda like cheating...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Snagrio

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Anyone else feel kinda guilty for wanting to get the Golden Gaffe pack to reduce grinding? The EXPonential Growth on oughta help since Vaike has never even been in a battle on my game, and I'm trying to max all my units stats, and I know this might make it easier but it feels kinda like cheating...

Well, at least with all the EXPonential growth, you'll be able to LEVEL the competition! XD

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

If only some of my friends had the game, then I could "level" their team...

theblackdragon

WingedFish wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Well, at least with all the EXPonential growth, you'll be able to LEVEL the competition! XD

daaaaaahahaha that was horrible D:

but srsly... i'd never heard of that thing, lol. i might try it in my next playthrough. also, whyyyyy have you not used Vaike, i love him to bits

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Because in the first battle he's in he didn't have a weapon so everyone but him leveled up, and I wasn't sure what role he played so I didn't use him for the next couple chapters. By the time I found out about my grinding tricks, he was my lowest level so everyone else is slowly progressing, and he hasn't even seen a fight.

Happy_Mask

Aqueous wrote:

@theblackdragon - But you married Chrom

Well if Lucina can marry Owain, why not?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

I used Vaike a couple times the first go 'round, the second time he has seen more action (even got married to Sully), but for some reason he just keeps dropping off my radar. Maybe because I'm not too fond of axe wielders for some reason.

@tbd Yes that was a horrible joke, but I couldn't resist.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

Count me in on the 'so behind from everyone else crowd', sorta.

:waves Chapter 13 flag:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

theblackdragon

@Emaan: hey, i only just reached Ch. 19, and there are people who've already beaten the game, so don't feel bad. we're all going at our own pace :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tricoloryoshi

/me waves stuck on the final chapter flag. >.>
I guess I should be ok with being at this point if the game, but I was all hyped to beat the game but then all this sudden difficulty made me sad.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Finally bought it!

Wooo welcome aboard :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Finally bought it!

Wooo welcome aboard :3

And say goodbye to your social life. D:

Happy_Mask

Also, I understand why there's no playable barbarians. I used a change seal on MU, and he's OP as all heck. Not gonna change him though, I'm loving this! >:3

Klimbatize

Just married Lucinda. We made a beautiful baby girl. Now that murder scene is going to be even more dramatic!

Happy_Mask wrote:

I used a change seal on MU, and he's OP as all heck.

TFR, can't wait to WTM.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

TysonOfTime

I am so lost in this conversation.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo

I just beat the Sacred Stones! That was fun! Man it gets tough near the end! I love that game. It's like a well written Saturday morning cartoon. Our heroes were going this way...when...suddenly..... Evil!
Ugh, let 3 people die near the end. I tried to keep everyone alive but god was I getting pissed off at redoing the last two levels.

I'm going to start Awakening tomorrow. Can't wait.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.