Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 5,116

Void

Barbarian and Beserker are way over powered, I made Vaike one and he easily maxed strength, hp, and speed, his defense and skill weren't shabby either.
@Krimbatze You'll learn to hate Morgan, all of the battle phrases that she says mock the ones you say. >:[

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

WesCash

Ugh, I went out to pick this up today, but I can't find it anywhere! There is no Canadian retailer that has it. I've only seen it on Amazon and Ebay for like $80. I don't really want to download retail games on my 3DS until Nintendo gets an account system going. I'm eager to play this though, so I'm not sure if I have the patience to wait for an available retail copy.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

ultrasann

At least most, if not all of you have the game. I still don't

ultrasann

e-love

I love Henry :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SkywardLink98

@WesCash

I didn't have the patience either, so I got it on launch day, and I don't regret my purchase. I'm not one to lend or sell my games anyway, so it's not that big a deal for me, but from what you said that doesn't sound like your concern. Nintendo will transfer your games over if you break your 3DS if you contact them, but I'd recommend you just take care of the thing

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

SkywardLink98

Gamestop's are getting more shipments according to Nintendo!

"Fire Emblem fans! GameStop stores are getting another shipment of games in today. Reminder: You can get the Champions of Yore 1 DLC map for free through 3/5. Please call your local store to see if they have Fire Emblem: Awakening in stock!"

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Knux

Finally downloaded Fire Emblem: Awakening off of the eShop. I'm really pissed off about the way Nintendo handled the DLC (should be able to purchase it from the start), so I'll likely pass on it for now.

Knux

Retro_on_theGo

SkywardLink98 wrote:

"Fire Emblem fans! GameStop stores are getting another shipment of games in today. Reminder: You can get the Champions of Yore 1 DLC map for free through 3/5. Please call your local store to see if they have Fire Emblem: Awakening in stock!"

Mine apparently had it early and wasn't allowed to sell it! ._.

SkywardLink98

Knux wrote:

Finally downloaded Fire Emblem: Awakening off of the eShop. I'm really pissed off about the way Nintendo handled the DLC (should be able to purchase it from the start), so I'll likely pass on it for now.

Personally I would like to play a few levels of the game before buying any DLC, and getting past chapter 5 will only take you 2 hours or so.

terribledeli

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Nothing from my three local stores. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll check back over this week. Unless Amazon gets generous sends out my copy now instead of in two weeks.

terribledeli

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5771-9850 | Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

Whopper744

Glad no one shops at the Kmart at Patrick Street in Charleston WV. Only place in this area that I could find this game last Friday! I have played this game like crazy since then. Even been sneaking time on it at work.

So I'm guessing when you max out an advanced class character, the best thing to do would be use a second seal and start the levels over again? As long as it doesn't make them suck again, I'm all for it!

(by the way, go to your bonus teams, bring the one with Jafar to your map, and recuit him if you can... I know there are probably better people, but this is the best one I have stumbled upon so far...haven't recruited very many of the bonus people)

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

TysonOfTime

Knux wrote:

That's... what...

I'm pretty sure the reasoning for having to wait is because you need at least decent sized party before even attempting the easiest of DLC.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

SkywardLink98

Aqueous wrote:

@SkywardLink98 - It is chapter 4 not 5

Ok, chapter 4 then. A lot of sites said chapter 5 originally, so I figured I was just remembering wrong with unlocking it after chapter 4.

SkywardLink98

The game doesn't allow enough units! Now when I want to recruit an streetpass team or a spotpass team, it says I'll have to dismiss a unit (only avatars and cards) and I won't be able to get all the spotpass units D:

TsunamiSensei

Having a huge amount of units would get rid of the point. If Fredrick dies, now you replace him with Ephraim. Where's the fun in that?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TysonOfTime

Well, I finally got past Ch. 11, and ranked up Chrom.

Yay...

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

e-love

Serious stuff goes down in Chapter 13

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.