Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 5,116

Snagrio

Aqueous wrote:

@WingedFish - No problem. This is a challenge to over come but it is the first time I've grown frustrated in years. This thing is crazy, I can only inflect a little damage at a time, sometimes more but not a lot and normally gets healed away afterwards. I wonder how Lunatic plus will be?

Exactly why I won't do that difficulty, to prevent rage quitting and overall frustration. While I'm all for the occasional challenge, if things are so hard as to barely be any fun, what's the point? But that's just me.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Aqueous

@Emaan - He'll pick the highest support, if not, it goes Sumia, Sully, Maribelle, Olivia, Avatar if female

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

Alright, I'm pretty behind but:

Spoiler

Does Sumia not marry Chrom in everyone's game? They did automatically after I defeated Gangrel in my game.
However, in my friend's game that didn't happen?

The female with whom he has the highest support with marries him at the end of the chapter.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

@Aqueous. Oh, apparently on his game, Chrom marries a random maiden, not any party members. Since he never upped support on any characters other than his avatar (male)

Well that clears some things up I guess. I mean it makes sense, I could tell Sumia had a thing for him from the start :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Aqueous

@Emaan - Well that happens if none of them are available

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

@Aqueous. Oh, apparently on his game, Chrom marries a random maiden, not any party members. Since he never upped support on any characters other than his avatar (male)

Well that clears some things up I guess. I mean it makes sense, I could tell Sumia had a thing for him from the start :3

Actually, that's only if all potential candidates are dead.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Aqueous

@Happy_Mask - Or married I would hope

Tricoloryoshi

@happy_mask, jeez, that's really morbid. >.<"

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

theblackdragon

haha, i was wondering what'd happen if all the party females were dead. thanks for answering that before I asked :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TheLilK98

Can I just say that this is one of very few games in which I actually watch the opening sequence? This game has the best music on the 3DS, before I'd give it to Kid Icarus: Uprising but this blows it out of the water.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Snagrio

TheLilK98 wrote:

Can I just say that this is one of very few games in which I actually watch the opening sequence? This game has the best music on the 3DS, before I'd give it to Kid Icarus: Uprising but this blows it out of the water.

To prove your point, when I first listened to the music on YouTube several months back, I said to myself, "I must get this game."

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Klimbatize

Yeah, I hadn't really worked too hard on getting Chrom paired up with any females, so right after defeating Gangrel I was a taken by surprise. All of a sudden Chrom and Sully were talking about they loved each other I just thought, "What?". I had barely used Sully up to that point, but apparently I never paired him with any females. I was trying to get her and Frederick hitched. I guess it's a manakete for him.

I'm this || close to getting my avatar to hook up with Lucinda. If I were Chrom I'd be mad.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

TysonOfTime

I'm so far behind it's a huge problem for me to even step foot in this thread. -_-'

I only just beat Ch.10... and now I'm sad.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Spoony_Tech

TysonOfTime wrote:

I'm so far behind it's a huge problem for me to even step foot in this thread. -_-'

I only just beat Ch.10... and now I'm sad.

No biggie. I've had it since launch and still only on chapter 5. Can't seem to find the time to play and or doing dlc!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I don't even own it yet. .__.

Fix that...

IMMEDIATELY

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

paburrows

Yeah I Downloaded it on the first day and am only at level 6, I'm trying to do all of the side battles to prtect other teams and stuff like that. I just want to spread the game out as long as possible. I spead Final Fantasy Tactics A2 over 3 or 4 years trying to get all 300 missions. I still can't find 5 or 7 of them.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

theblackdragon

WingedFish wrote:

Funny how everyone points out the potential incest situations, but I'm surprised nobody said anything about the beastiality going on (aka Panne and to a lesser extent Nowi, plus both their children). Actually I'd like to know how exactly genetics work in the FE universe, seeing as apparently a Taguel or Manakete female can marry a human male, yet the offspring is a Taguel/Manakete and not a hybrid. Perhaps Taguel and Manakete genes are dominant? I'm obviously thinking too much into this, but genetics an interesting subject to me.

idk about the other games, but here they don't seem to be really animals so much as they are people with extra parts here and there and a full-on beast form in battle.

That said, I'd wonder how far down you can dilute the Taguel/Manakete blood before they no longer showed characteristics of non-humanity out of beast form and were no longer able to use a stone to transform in battle. The gene could be dominant, but it's a fifty-fifty chance when one of the parents is (an assumedly pure-blooded) Taguel or Manakete. If the kid gets married to a human with no Taguel or Manakete in their bloodline, that chance drops to one in four, y'know? :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Aqueous

WingedFish wrote:

Funny how everyone points out the potential incest situations, but I'm surprised nobody said anything about the beastiality going on (aka Panne and to a lesser extent Nowi, plus both their children). Actually I'd like to know how exactly genetics work in the FE universe, seeing as apparently a Taguel or Manakete female can marry a human male, yet the offspring is a Taguel/Manakete and not a hybrid. Perhaps Taguel and Manakete genes are dominant? I'm obviously thinking too much into this, but genetics an interesting subject to me.

One of Nah's supports with Nowi suggest that they are humans with the magically capabilities of using the Dragon stones. I'm assuming Taugel are similar. Though they do have a few non-human parts like @theblackdragon pointed out. Like Taugel fur and both of them having different ears. I don't really think it beastiality and I think Nah's Support with Nowi more or less explains that it is like an inherited trait or skill rather it causing you not to be human. The only thing I would like to know is if you had a Taugel and Manakete married, would their child get both the Taugel and Manakete abilities to use both stones when the correct class? The game is set up against that being tired and known.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.