Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,517

JaxonH

@Whopper744:

Why 3? Oh, I'm just a really big fan of the series. I have a display shelf for Fire Emblem with a mint sealed copy of every game in the series to date. So, one SE is staying sealed for display. The 2nd will be to open but keep game sealed, and display the sealed game with all the others. And display the art book. The 3rd will be to fully open- cart will go in my game case. I'll use the extra art book to custom frame another picture or two like I did with my extra Awakening art book.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ralizah

I hope I can finish Fire Emblem 7 before these games arrive. I thought I was going to be able to speed through it, due to the ease with which I coasted through the first 15 or so chapters, but the gameplay is starting to require a bit more thought if I don't want to lose potentially recruitable units.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

KO-Cub

@Ralizah: Bruh. This is FE7. Not Awakening.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Ralizah

This might seem weird, but I really like the size of the Fates SE box. It reminds me of Super Nintendo game boxes.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Rumorlife

Lol @ Best Buy is fool proof for getting it day 1. I worked behind that counter where you do online order pick ups, what they call MCSA, and they'll still either not get the shipment or somehow misplace it in the warehouse. It's not even just my store, it's a disaster zone at every store. I don't work behind that counter now so don't shout at me
I am determined to see if we have the bundle on day 1/week 1 anyway because if so I'm grabbing it. We've had the Xenoblade bundles for ages, so much so they stopped hiding it in the back and put it on the shelf in a lock-it box. Hopefully none of you live near me, but if you don't see it on the shelf, ask someone to check the back and see if we have it. It's amazing what they're hiding in my store. It's glorious in fact.

Rumorlife

LaserdiscGal

Apparently UPS says I have a package coming tomorrow, which means I'll be getting the game a day early!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

yokokazuo

Does anyone know how much it costs to get Revelations in Canadian dollars? I'm hoping it isn't more or too much more than the US price.

Actually I just found out it's $25.
Kind of disappointing since all versions would be the same price as the special edition which even has some extras.
I'm a little interested in one DLC pack because I may be able to make my Wooden Calvary class from Shadow Dragon.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Shinion

@yokokazuo: The Wooden Cavalry? Wow I didn't know they brought THAT of all things back. Must've skimmed over it somewhere, probably because I was too busy getting excited over the PoR and RD stuff in those map packs. I'll be getting that for sure.

Shinion

yokokazuo

@TheLastLugia ya, I was just looking through the DLC. I really loved the multiplayer in Shadow Dragon and played it often with my cousin. One of my favourite teams was called the Wooden Calvary. I had Jake, Beck and Xane as my ballisticians haha. I also had a paladin and Wyvern lord so they could clear the way in fog of war.

yokokazuo

Gridatttack

So I started playing Birthright today, and after playing the translated japanese version... I see why people are fuzzing about the no Japanese voice.

Noted this with Felicia, her english VA is uhh...dunno. The japanese one sounded more Maid-like.

Well, I suppose I will get used it to it later on :v

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Socar

Ok so the reviews are out and honestly, I'm now puzzled which one to get.

When I look at the box art at the two versions, I like Conquest simply because the characters look awesome unlike the ones in Birthright and its for that reason and also the fact that its challenging that I want to get Conquest. But seeing as how the review says that its a nightmare to beat Conquest compared to Birthright is puzzling me and is making me think that I should do the opposite.

Are the characters in Birthright look just as awesome as Conquest or not? My eyes simply tell me that I ought to get Conquest but the review says otherwise that I should get Birthright if I don't want any stress.....

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

Get Birthright, it's easier and you normally avoid any games that might be difficult.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jump

Socar wrote:

@arronishere: When oh when did I ever say or even look like I avoid hard games?

It's the excuse you normally use for not playing non-Nintendo games.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Socar

@arronishere: I was talking about in terms of quality, not in terms of challenge which is quality.

Either way, I'm still puzzled which one to get.

yokokazuo

@Socar if you've only played Awakening and enjoyed it, I would suggest Birthright. If you've played previous Fire Emblem games like 7 or Path of Radiance and enjoyed them then I would suggest Conquest.

yokokazuo

jump

Socar wrote:

@arronishere: I was talking about in terms of quality, not in terms of challenge which is quality.

Either way, I'm still puzzled which one to get.

Sure you did...

Socar wrote:

@arronishere: Doesn't Professor Layton count too? For the record, I did play third parties like Ninja Gaiden, Tappingo etc but they are all eshop games.

Also from what I read about Devil Survivor, now I'm more pessimistic of getting the game due to its difficulty. Is there any difficulty option for Devil Survivor like FE?

Nicolai wrote:

Socar

@yokokazuo: Are the characters from Birthright any good compared to Conquest? Cause like I said, the characters from Conquest look really awesome compared to Birthright when you look at the box art alone...

Damn....I really wanted to try out Conquest......guess I can't after all.

@arronishere: Except you completely fail the point that both games have the same difficulty unlike Devil Survivor.

Edited on by Socar

yokokazuo

@Socar I can't personally say myself. While I have a Japanese 3DS, I decided to wait for the NA release partly since I think it is cheaper overall even in Canada.
However I'm sure that both games will have interesting characters no matter which side you choose.

yokokazuo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.