Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 2,517

BurningSonic

Every Fire Emblem game I've played (Awakening, Shadow Dragon, FE7) I've loved the characters so I'm not worried that this will be different.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

jump

Socar wrote:

@arronishere: Except you completely fail the point that both games have the same difficulty unlike Devil Survivor.

Not really, my point was you're lying again.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Gridatttack

Apparently, it seems the NA version was mellowed out.

I'm at chapter 7 in Birthright, the chapter that I finished before stopping playing the translated japanese game.

I noted that the thief/outlaw didn't went for the chest, and that the boss unit didn't moved until I was in range, whereas in the japanese one, the thief went straight to the chest to steal the item, and the boss unit moved right after a few enemy units were left. Same difficulty when I played the translated Japanese one.

Not surprised, IIRC this has happened before in past games.

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Eat_Pie

Should I get Birthright or Conquest? I want the SE, but it seems like there isn't going to be another restock of the SE(my only way to get all three games). I can get the double edition pack, but I won't be able to buy Revelations(my 3DS won't connect to WiFi).

That leaves me with choice of the single games. I'm leading towards Conquest(because of difficulty and different kinds of maps) but I kind of want Birthright because it's more similar to Awakening(the grinding).

Eat_Pie

Socar

@Eat_Pie: Yeah....now I thinking about getting Birthright first and then get Conquest later..... But then then the box art of conquest has cool characters unlike the ones in Birthright.......

EDIT: Ok, I think I'll wait for the games release and then decide which one to play.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

I am on pins and needles for this trilogy but i think I accidentally signed up for a shift on Friday. If so I'm going to be bummed.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

BurningSonic

Which version is everyone going to get/start with?
I'm getting both and starting with Birthright.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

KO-Cub

@Eat_Pie: The grinding is harder to do tho, this time around.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Socar

Wait, just a question. Just how do units get stronger here in Conquest? I mean if you max out your levels out and reset them through class change, would that make your unit weaker? I didn't get how that works in Awakening a bit.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

veeflames

@Socar: No. If you change a class, you start from Lv. 1 of that class, but still mostly retain the stats that you had with the previous class, such as HP. I think changing a class might drop some of your stats a little, but you definitely do not get weaker.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

jump

Socar wrote:

Wait, just a question. Just how do units get stronger here in Conquest? I mean if you max out your levels out and reset them through class change, would that make your unit weaker? I didn't get how that works in Awakening a bit.

It's the same from Awakening, stats go up via levelling and depending on class there will be a max on certain stats which it can't go over so it will be lowered/increased if you change it. In Conquest there will be a limit to the grinding and seals available so you wont be able to change things all the time like in Awakening.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Pokefanmum82

Birthright for me. I want the easier game

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Dezzy

Socar wrote:

If you're going for a superior class (i.e vertically), your stats don't go down at all. If you're just changing to a different class (horizontally), they sometimes go down in some places but up in others.
But essentially the current numeric level you're at in a certain class doesn't mean that much overall.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

LaserdiscGal

Looks like I forgot I ordered some Military MRE's for a video I wanted to record...Oh well the game's coming tomorrow anyhow.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Rumorlife

I hope this nerd rage about loss of major petting mini games means it'll be easier to find the Fates bundle haha. I have about 200 stores I can check. Thank goodness I live in a big city. "Sold out" or "Preorder only" doesn't mean squat.
I've been sort of neutral trying not to get excited so I don't get over my hype before the game comes out, and I just got really excited, even if I can't find the bundle. I love that they're trying the Zelda Oracle 3 games connected thing again and it's actually happening instead of the third game kinda not working out.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

DefHalan

@Dankykong: Digital games never run out. I am 100% digital and never have to worry about a game being out of stock lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Rumorlife

But I'm trying to get the physical bundle so I can avoid having to buy another SD card anyway to download the third installment. The perk is everything is on one cart and I get extra goodies, and I can postpone the SD card for a bit longer since there's nothing after Fates I want for my 3DS for a bit.
Also not entirely true what you said lol Sometimes they don't run out, but they pull the digital version from the store, so you don't get to have it ever again maybe sometimes. Just like if it sells out in real life and becomes impossible to find.

Rumorlife

Eat_Pie

@KO-Club
I know.
@DankyKong
Try to get in in stores on the release date. I'm still trying to get a SE too.

Worse comes to worse, you can buy one cartridge, and the rest download. From what I've heard, they don't take up too much space.

Eat_Pie

Grumblevolcano

@Dankykong: There's also the 3 week wait for Revelations if you get standard edition, SE owners get it tomorrow. Nevertheless, I agree that there may be some leftover special edtions due to the several month long petting minigame removal debate.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.