Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 2,517

Shinion

Anyone got any idea when the reviews will be up for this/ese? I can smell the 9s and 10s already.

Shinion

jump

TheLastLugia wrote:

Anyone got any idea when the reviews will be up for this/ese? I can smell the 9s and 10s already.

The embargo is till the 17th feb.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Shinion

@arronishere: kinda close to the release date, unusual for a Nintendo game. Thanks for letting me know.

Shinion

jump

TheLastLugia wrote:

@arronishere: kinda close to the release date, unusual for a Nintendo game. Thanks for letting me know.

I thought that too but when it's just a US release it's normally a few days before hand where as when it's an US and Eur release it seems to be a week before. I noticed that with Yo Kai Watch and Paper Jam so I may be wrong.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Ralizah

I don't mind review embargoes in theory, but it seems dirty to only lift it a day or two before a game releases.

This is why I only preorder games from publishers I trust.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Socar

@TheLastLugia: I swear that if this game doesn't get a proper review and ends up getting a 5-6 just because of the versions split, then that means that Nintendo really isn't into people who give out reviews that can ruin their sales.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Whopper744

Does anyone know how Gamestop is with delivering a game to your house on day of release? I'm used to Amazon that gets it to you thr day of no matter what I choose at checkout, but I wasn't sure if Gamestop was the same way, or if it really is going to cost 5 bucks for 5 to 10 day shipping. I would jist use amazon but it's the special edition of Fire Emblem Fates, so I have no other options. Will that standard shipping not make itnon release day? Considering that one day shipping they have for 10 more bucks... thoughts? Any good or bad experiences?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Smash_kirby

@Whopper744: I think you need to buy a specific shipping speed for that for some reason.

Smash_kirby

LzWinky

I preordered mine at the store, so shipping is same day via blue truck

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryu_Niiyama

@Whopper744: Gamestop is usually not release day delivery. They SHIP on release day....so you will get the game a few days later. At least that is my experience with them...last thing I bought was Fallout 4...got it about a week after release.

I've been listening to Renka's Hitori Omou (Aqua/Azura's song) non stop in preparation. Getting pretty hyped!!!! The rest of her single isn't that strong though...I'm a little disappointed in that.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Whopper744

@Ryu_Niiyama: Yeah I'm pretty excited as well. Smash has helped build hype.
Just for clarification, would changing it tl one day shipping get it there on release day?

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

LzWinky

Maybe the day after. I have heard different stories about Gamestop delivering on time

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryu_Niiyama

@Whopper744: It would be next day. They still ship on release day.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

@Whopper744:

Definitely won't come on release day from GS. Ya, it's $5 shipping and will be there like a week after release. But count your blessings- you got a special edition which is well worth that wait.

I never use GS. I grabbed 3 special editions from BestBuy for $65.99 each (GCU discount) and made sure 2 of them were store pickup (to avoid potential damage from shipping). The other will probably arrive on release day or day after.

But, can always preload digital if you're impatient. I know I am

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

LzWinky

What if they get damaged being shipped to the store?

Grumblevolcano

@TingLz: Or stolen like the Splatoon special edition situation in the UK last year (I do get that the rare amiibo was the likely cause of that incident)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Henmii

Maybe a dumb question, but does this game still not have a European release-date?!

Henmii

DreamyViridi

@Henmii: Not a dumb question, I've yet to hear of a EU release date myself.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Henmii

Thanks for the answer!

Henmii

Whopper744

@JaxonH: i don't have that kind of money or I'd like to. Why pick up 3?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.