3DS Forum

Topic: Your Favourite Fire Emblem Moments?

Showing 1 to 19 of 19

AuthorMessage
CazTheGamerGuy

CazTheGamerGuy

1. Posted:

With Fire Emblem: Awakening roughly three weeks away, i've been wondering, what are some of your favourite moments in this storied franchises? Do you enjoy seeing the tale of Lyn? Or do you prefer Ike learning about the shocking slavery of laguz in Begnion? Perhaps Marth reuniting with his sister after years of separation? Sound off!
[youtube:T73eC5_4jeI]

Edited on by CazTheGamerGuy

Check Out My YouTube Channel!|Facebook|Twitter
Until next time, game on my friends!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
lightbringer

lightbringer

2. Posted:

I think it has to be the end of the first generation with Sigurd. Don't want to go into too much detail in case anyone has yet to play FE4.

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

AuthorMessage
HaastMK7

HaastMK7

3. Posted:

Probably getting pwnd with 20 characters on Fire emblem sacred stone XD (I admit it was funny)

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
CazTheGamerGuy

CazTheGamerGuy

4. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

Probably getting pwnd with 20 characters on Fire emblem sacred stone XD (I admit it was funny)

That definitely sounds like a lark xD

Check Out My YouTube Channel!|Facebook|Twitter
Until next time, game on my friends!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

5. Posted:

Getting people to A level relationships, revealing interesting information upon both the characters during this moment.
I also really liked using Tethys (Dancer) she was really useful in The Sacred Stones.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CazTheGamerGuy

CazTheGamerGuy

6. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Getting people to A level relationships, revealing interesting information upon both the characters during this moment.
I also really liked using Tethys (Dancer) she was really useful in The Sacred Stones.

Tethys could've used more abilities besides just dancing to move again in my opinion, but to each their own, good choice :)

Check Out My YouTube Channel!|Facebook|Twitter
Until next time, game on my friends!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Lan

Lan

7. Posted:

Finding about about the Branded. Don't wanna spoil too much.
Getting Gatrie upgraded to a General and pretty much single handedly wiping out the entire final chapters of FE: RD.
Actually beating FE 7, the final chapter was really hard.
Finding out how much of a total badass Marth is in Shadow Dragon.
And finally..."You there, in the bushes. You have until the count of five to show yourself before I start throwing sharp objects. One...two...four."

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Gamesake

Gamesake

8. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Getting people to A level relationships, revealing interesting information upon both the characters during this moment.

--and then purposely sending one of the two off to their death so you can build a new A level relationship, revealing more interesting information before the game is over. Best strategy game ever, if you play it to collect all the A relationship conversations in as few playthroughs as possible.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

9. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Finding about about the Branded. Don't wanna spoil too much.
Getting Gatrie upgraded to a General and pretty much single handedly wiping out the entire final chapters of FE: RD.
Actually beating FE 7, the final chapter was really hard.
Finding out how much of a total badass Marth is in Shadow Dragon.
And finally..."You there, in the bushes. You have until the count of five to show yourself before I start throwing sharp objects. One...two...four."

Yeah, Volke is the best. :*

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
CazTheGamerGuy

CazTheGamerGuy

10. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

and then purposely sending one of the two off to their death so you can build a new A level relationship, revealing more interesting information before the game is over. Best strategy game ever, if you play it to collect all the A relationship conversations in as few playthroughs as possible.

Depends on the game, in The Sacred Stones, you could just go to the Valni Tower and end your turn on each map until you get them all. Takes a few hours but I prefer the natural way, it's more fun.

Edited on by CazTheGamerGuy

Check Out My YouTube Channel!|Facebook|Twitter
Until next time, game on my friends!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Noboty

Noboty

11. Posted:

Anytime I get a crit and oneshot the enemy unit.

Noboty

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

12. Posted:

Beating the final stage of Shadow Dragon in one turn. :P

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

13. Posted:

Also Oliver:

Oliver:"You lowborn, vulgar, penurious vermin! Return my little bird to me! Objects of beauty must be admired!
Only by my side can they fulfill the purpose for which they are created!"
Ike: "I am SO TIRED of listening to your nonsense, you massive gasbag! This ends here and now!"

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
TheConsonant

TheConsonant

14. Posted:

lightbringer wrote:

I think it has to be the end of the first generation with Sigurd. Don't want to go into too much detail in case anyone has yet to play FE4.

This. Plus a ton of moments in PoR and RD. I'll get specific once I get to a computer later tonight.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Klunk23

Klunk23

15. Posted:

Mine is deffinetly when Ike finally shows up in Radiant Dawn, I love that cut scene.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

AuthorMessage
CazTheGamerGuy

CazTheGamerGuy

16. Posted:

TheConsonant wrote:

lightbringer wrote:

I think it has to be the end of the first generation with Sigurd. Don't want to go into too much detail in case anyone has yet to play FE4.

This. Plus a ton of moments in PoR and RD. I'll get specific once I get to a computer later tonight.

Sounds good, I eagerly await it!

Check Out My YouTube Channel!|Facebook|Twitter
Until next time, game on my friends!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
TheConsonant

TheConsonant

17. Posted:

Probably one of of my favorite lines in the whole game. "Dang. Should've brought more priests... or... babies..." - Schaeffer

I really liked Mia's support convos as well as Kieran's and devdan's, the three characters were more ridiculous in personality which led to some funny moments like Kieran getting an axe stuck in his head, or Devdan freaking people out with ventriloquism. A lot of the scenes with Stefan I like because he just remains a mysterious swordsman that helps Ike out with his swordsmanship, all is revealed in supports though. There are some moments with Ike and The Burger King that I liked too but I don't wish to spoil it for anybody that hasn't played.

Some of my favorite quotes too.

"Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..."

"Sure, no problem! Hmmm... I guess I'll just... sit down here and... knit... something... Ooo, look! A bear!"-Kieran

"You can be a general, or you can be dinner. I don't really care which... But do try to show a little initiative, would you?" - King Ashnard

TheConsonant

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

18. Posted:

Any of the better conversation moments in Sacred Stones. I really liked that part of the game.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
TheLilK98

TheLilK98

19. Posted:

When I started Sacred Stones, my first FE. Oh and when Eirika pretends to flash people. WAYYYYY funniner than it should've been. XD

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: