Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,087

Wouwter

Tobias95 wrote:

How come the King has a wife? He looks like a kid

That is one of the seven mysteries of Castele!

Forum Signature

Spoony_Tech

Tobias95 wrote:

You will find out later on in the story why he looks like that. It's quite funny actually.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

craiglolxd

Spoony_Tech wrote:

craiglolxd wrote:

.... was fighting my soul for days if to get Pokemon or this game... flip a coin ... n now im here lol downloading now hows the online play ?... u guys still playing??????enjoyed... enjoying still ??

Couldn't tell us, I'm 105 hours in and still have yet to try it. Still going strong as well.

i added u

WEEEEEEEEEE i wuv fwends n games :DDD......
SHUT YR mouth

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9935-4377

craiglolxd

hey u guys can u add me so i can add u?

WEEEEEEEEEE i wuv fwends n games :DDD......
SHUT YR mouth

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9935-4377

LzWinky

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

You will find out later on in the story why he looks like that. It's quite funny actually.

That whole segment was actually pretty funny

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

WaLzgi wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

You know what's funny is I just figured out last night What your avatar is.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Finally got back to playing this and finished up the main plot. Now I just need to focus on leveling up in all of the lives! I might be up for purchasing the DLC soon.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

LzWinky

Spoony_Tech wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

You should feel ashamed for not figuring it out earlier

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

WaLzgi wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

You should feel ashamed for not figuring it out earlier

MERG said:

Epac98

Is this game worth getting before Pokemon ORAS? I can't decide between the two. :/ Fantasy Life looks like lots of fun though.

3DS is my favorite game console
Fire Emblem: Awakening is one of my favorite games.
I <3 Nintendo
3DS Friend Code: 0877-1064-5229
Nintendo ID: Epac98

LzWinky

If you really like Pokemon, go with that first. Fantasy Life is super addictive though, so it's a tough choice to advise on

Leonn

Hey, I'm thinking of getting this tomorrow sooooooooo quick question hopefully quick answer

To what extent is the online play? PvP, co-op, adventure, with random people, only friended people, voice chat, etc...?

Thanks,
Leonn

Robin Hood and little john running through the Forrest, hopping fences, dodging trees, tryin' t' get away........

Spoony_Tech

Leonn wrote:

Hey, I'm thinking of getting this tomorrow sooooooooo quick question hopefully quick answer

To what extent is the online play? PvP, co-op, adventure, with random people, only friended people, voice chat, etc...?

Thanks,
Leonn

It's co-op with up to 3 players and friends only. No voice chat but text chat similar to Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

So I finally finished the main story last night. Had to continue it because I was starting to max out skills and couldn't hit legend without it. Anyways I just love the end song and can see myself listening to it quite frequently.

My impressions of the story If you will. I thought for the most part it held up very well and was well written with enough jokes thrown in to keep it lighthearted. For me anyways it fell apart a bit at the end but otherwise good stuff. I seen quite a few reviewers complain about the story being for children and nothing more which I disagree with. Great writing and at least a different take on the end of the world doom and gloom. Now it's on to origin island!!

MERG said:

MercifulLemon7

I just finish the games story recently And thought I could finally play the DLC that I bought until I found out I have to be level 50 and im currently level 20 :/uggh this gonna take some time :I

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

Leonn

1 of my questions werent answered, are there any forms of PvP?

Robin Hood and little john running through the Forrest, hopping fences, dodging trees, tryin' t' get away........

Spoony_Tech

Leonn wrote:

1 of my questions werent answered, are there any forms of PvP?

Not really. I guess you can compete for who gets the bounties but that's about it.

MERG said:

Leonn

Alright, thank you

Tobiaku

Finieshed the story last night ^^
Just a little somethingI was wondering about. Since the sun was a hole up into the room where god lives, do they have an eclipse every night, or does the night simply comes from god turning off the light where he lives?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Spoony_Tech

Tobias95 wrote:

Finieshed the story last night ^^
Just a little somethingI was wondering about. Since the sun was a hole up into the room where god lives, do they have an eclipse every night, or does the night simply comes from god turning off the light where he lives?

That's way too deep for me lol.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic