Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,087

LzWinky

MercifulLemon7 wrote:

I just finish the games story recently And thought I could finally play the DLC that I bought until I found out I have to be level 50 and im currently level 20 :/uggh this gonna take some time :I

You'd be slaughtered if you tried Origin Island at level 20

Do note that some of the DLC can be accessed earlier like extra homes and quests

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

3dcaleb

finally switched lives. from miner to angler. fishing is pretty fun. might finish off the gathering lives next with woodcutter, or skip to hunter.

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

Spoony_Tech

I'm not finding the dlc all that much harder tbh. I'm mot massively level up either. The one boss in the Coliseum Was the only boss this far I said forget it lol. Only because I need armor upgrades because he hits rather hard.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Sparkrm

WaLzgi wrote:

MercifulLemon7 wrote:

I just finish the games story recently And thought I could finally play the DLC that I bought until I found out I have to be level 50 and im currently level 20 :/uggh this gonna take some time :I

You'd be slaughtered if you tried Origin Island at level 20

Do note that some of the DLC can be accessed earlier like extra homes and quests

You need to beat the main story and be level 50 to start the origin island quest, but even in level 50 you have a chance to be destroyed if you are undergeared or alone.

If i'm not wrong is worth to buy the DLC before finishing the main plot because you can have 3 pets and it will unlock the friendship system for the npc's, have high friendship with a particular npc make them more agressive and unlock new skills.

Edited on by Sparkrm

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8172-6829 | Nintendo Network ID: sparkrm

Yoshi_Prime

More new games have kept me from playing this as much as I was before, but I continue my trek through Origin Island. I'm level 57 and I'm planning on getting Creator Mercenary. After getting Legend Miner, of course.

Yoshi_Prime

Ralizah

Level 56. Trying to Master all the lives at the moment. I think at the end of the month I'll probably invest in the DLC.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

I made Legend which in turn became Demi-Creator almost instantly last night in miner. What I didn't realize was I could've had legend days ago but oh well.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

Demi-creator isn't much of a jump though. The only requirement is being a Legend

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

WaLzgi wrote:

Demi-creator isn't much of a jump though. The only requirement is being a Legend

That and have the dlc.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Somebody help me out quick please, where do I get stardust linen from or more importantly where can I buy it?

MERG said:

Jordie

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Somebody help me out quick please, where do I get stardust linen from or more importantly where can I buy it?

I think you need to be a master tailor for these. I haven't seen anyone who sells that stuff.

3DS FC: 2964 - 9993 - 9139
NNID: muchlyJord
in-game character name: Kurai

Spoony_Tech

Jordie wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I think you need to be a master tailor for these. I haven't seen anyone who sells that stuff.

Noooooooo lol.

MERG said:

Jordie

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Jordie wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Noooooooo lol.

Tailoring's fun. But prepare for buying/hunting down an aweful lot of material, you have to make whole sets of clothes to progress...

Spoony_Tech

Ok next question, who has an over abundance of stardust linen and needs something else for a trade?

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Jordie wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Jordie wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Noooooooo lol.

Tailoring's fun. But prepare for buying/hunting down an aweful lot of material, you have to make whole sets of clothes to progress...

I'll be will to bet I have enough materials to be a master in less then an hour after the story part. I've got so much crap I could use.

MERG said:

arojilla

30 hours in and this has become my favorite 3DS game!

Well, Smash and ALBW are there too (though I found the latter a bit too easy/short, even with the hero mode). Fantasy Life has been an amazing surprise! I still have a lot of hour yet I can't stop thinking about the DLC and Fantasy Life 2!

arojilla

Jordie

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Jordie wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Jordie wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Noooooooo lol.

I'll be will to bet I have enough materials to be a master in less then an hour after the story part. I've got so much crap I could use.

Stop hunting start knitting, then?

arojilla wrote:

30 hours in and this has become my favorite 3DS game!

Well, Smash and ALBW are there too (though I found the latter a bit too easy/short, even with the hero mode). Fantasy Life has been an amazing surprise! I still have a lot of hour yet I can't stop thinking about the DLC and Fantasy Life 2!

I know, this game is so addicting. I'm almost 100 hrs in and still haven't finished the main story. There's distractions at every corner, lol. I wonder if there will be more jobs in FF 2? Farmer, anyone?

Spoony_Tech

@Jordie I didn't complete the main story till I was at about 115 hours. I started running into walls with advancing my ranks so I had no choice. Either that or start another new job.

MERG said:

Jordie

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Jordie I didn't complete the main story till I was at about 115 hours. I started running into walls with advancing my ranks so I had no choice. Either that or start another new job.

It's also very interesting to see how very differently you can play this game. I started out with all the jobs and spread all my stats evenly, so it was slow going at parts but really enjoyable nonetheless. But yeah, you have to advance the story one way or another to rank up your jobs. I've only recently unlocked Levitania (or Emporia as what it is called in my version) and am now working on getting all my jobs from Master to Hero rank. Six down so far, six to go still.

arojilla

I read somewhere on Reddit that farmer (and treasure hunter) was planned for the game but later dropped. I don't know if true or not, but anyway it's something I'd definitely like to see in a sequel.

arojilla

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic