3DS Forum

Topic: "An Error has occured..."

Showing 21 to 40 of 153

AuthorMessage
Avatar

James

21. Posted:

@Funky Gamer Same system and same firmware, though!

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Funky_Gamer

22. Posted:

@James Newton yeah Corbie already answered that, but will it be fixable through a system update?

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

Corbs

23. Posted:

I've seen posts about the JP system having the same problem. In fact, the only regions that I've seen the problem posted about are JP and UK models. But having just experienced the problem on my US system, it's clear that it's not a regional problem.

Edited on by Corbs

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

24. Posted:

Funky Gamer wrote:

@James Newton yeah Corbie already answered that, but will it be fixable through a system update?

Yeah,it should be. The real question is when it will be fixed. I'm sure it won't be too long.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sephariel

25. Posted:

it looks like mostly people with Shadow Wars are getting the Error, theres few threads about people complaining on Ubisofts forums

Sephariel

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dan561

26. Posted:

Updated my 3DS when I got it, since then I've spent maybe 10 hours on the system. Less than one hour's been spent playing the race mode in SMB, and I've had two of those errors there. Hours spent playing SSFIV, other SMB modes and AG/Faceraiders has been fine.

As long as it sticks to the race mode that I don't care about too much (it basically just makes me look forward to Mario Kart more) I'm not too bothered. Though a fix would be nice.

Corbs wrote:

Just had my first encounter with that message not 5 minutes ago while trying out The Sims 3. So you've already had it twice in the short time you've had the system. Wow!

Hope we're getting a review for the Sims 3 soon :D

Edited on by dan561

3DS FC: 1118-0211-7645

AuthorMessage
Avatar

R-L-A-George

27. Posted:

dan563 wrote:

Updated my 3DS when I got it, since then I've spent maybe 10 hours on the system. Less than one hour's been spent playing the race mode in SMB, and I've had two of those errors there. Hours spent playing SSFIV, other SMB modes and AG/Faceraiders has been fine.

As long as it sticks to the race mode that I don't care about too much (it basically just makes me look forward to Mario Kart more) I'm not too bothered. Though a fix would be nice.

Corbs wrote:

Just had my first encounter with that message not 5 minutes ago while trying out The Sims 3. So you've already had it twice in the short time you've had the system. Wow!

Hope we're getting a review for the Sims 3 soon :D

Hasn't there already been?

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sylverstone

28. Posted:

R-L-A-George wrote:

dan563 wrote:

Updated my 3DS when I got it, since then I've spent maybe 10 hours on the system. Less than one hour's been spent playing the race mode in SMB, and I've had two of those errors there. Hours spent playing SSFIV, other SMB modes and AG/Faceraiders has been fine.

As long as it sticks to the race mode that I don't care about too much (it basically just makes me look forward to Mario Kart more) I'm not too bothered. Though a fix would be nice.

Corbs wrote:

Just had my first encounter with that message not 5 minutes ago while trying out The Sims 3. So you've already had it twice in the short time you've had the system. Wow!

Hope we're getting a review for the Sims 3 soon :D

Hasn't there already been?

Nah, that was for DS.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pixelman

29. Posted:

Ugh, really? Hopefully it's just a firmware issue... :/

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

30. Posted:

"Nintendo is recalling all of their recently released Nintendo 3DS portable consoles due to an issue regarding..."

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

31. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

"Nintendo is recalling all of their recently released Nintendo 3DS portable consoles due to an issue regarding..."

Where did you read this!?!?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

32. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

"Nintendo is recalling all of their recently released Nintendo 3DS portable consoles due to an issue regarding..."

Where did you read this!?!?

Indeed!! Where!!??

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

33. Posted:

I was kidding! Relax!!

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

34. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

I was kidding! Relax!!

Thank goodness! I was starting to worry that I was going to be told at Gamestop tomorrow that my 3DS had been sent back to Nintendo...

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NGpenguin

35. Posted:

Oh No! I hope i dont have this problem! DX

3DS friend code: 1590-4685-4846

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

36. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

I was kidding! Relax!!

Oh thank goodness.Almost cried. A recall would have defeated the purpose of the regular system updates anyway. XD

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

R-L-A-George

37. Posted:

@Sylverstone Oh, just making sure.

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

38. Posted:

I blame pixelman.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pixelman

39. Posted:

What! It's not my fault that the rampant pixel armies I injected into the 3DS launch units in order to project 3D pixelminions into peoples' eyes and take over their minds in my sinister plot to control the world are causing system errors!

Seriously!

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

40. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Seriously!

And somehow that makes it all better.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin