Forums

Topic: "An Error has occured..."

Posts 121 to 140 of 153

Buddy87698

Hey guys
I Have a Black US 3DS.
I got it on sunday when it was released and updated right away.
I didnt have any problems until last night when i got this error 1 time.
Then this morning i got this error 4 times within 20 Minites.

I hope nintendo can fix this soon

Buddy87698

RebeccaGunn

Everyone getting this error call Nintendo, I did but they had no clue of this error and seem skeptical. The more people call, the more likely the support team will get on top of this problem and fix the issue - they cant do anything if they are not aware of the problem!

RebeccaGunn

retired_account

I haven't updated my system yet and I haven't got the error yet. I've been online, played LSW, played Face Raiders and the AR games, all that. Charged it a couple times. No issues yet. :3

It's a cosmo black system btw.

retired_account

Knux

Been playing my blue 3DS and I updated it the day after it launched. I had none of these errors...until tonight. It was only one error so far and it happened out of the blue while I was playing Super Monkey Ball 3D's Monkey Racing mode. I restarted my 3DS and then played twenty minutes of the game [same mode] without no problems. As long as Nintendo releases a new firmware update to fix this, I'm not too upset about it. Hopefully, it will not happen again though. Oddly, I never experienced any errors while I was playing Rayman 3D.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Corbs

Super Monkey Ball 3D seems to be a big culprit in this error problem. While it has been confirmed to happen with many of the launch games, I've seen far more mentions of Super Monkey Ball 3D than any other one title.

Plain old gamer :)

Grayfoxz

Have had my blue 3DS for 8 days now, had it with moe mostly all the time. been on or in sleep mode most of it and I have never seen this error occur (yet) I have updated the first day s yeah... Let's hope it stays this way.

3DS friendcode: 0903-2727-8412
Street Pass in my area: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-pass-bergen-op-zoom/153424258054131

Metroid133

Just had this error happen three times today while playing Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D! Before that I had no problems with the other games I've played! Play say there is a fix coming soon.

Metroid133

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1163-3440 | Nintendo Network ID: Metroid133

ladylenni

Ok I just bought my 3DS on March 31st here in Sydney. When I got home, I updated it after a few hours of exploring the settings and games. I usually turn off the wifi since I'm not using the internet because as of now, it doesn't have an internet browser. I decided to turn on my wifi for a long period of time and I keep getting the black screen error when I'm idle on the home screen, playing nintendogs + cats, or watching the 3D video demo. I searched on google how to solve this problem and from what I've discovered so far, turning off the wireless of your 3DS solved this problem. I turned off my 3DS' wireless and its not giving me that annoying error anymore. I'm really betting that Nintendo's system update is the one causing this problem because before I updated mine, I never encountered the error screen. So for those people who don't want seeing that error screen popping out (most especially those people who recently updated their system), turn off your 3DS wireless. It worked for me and I hope it'll work for you as well. Its a temporary fix till Nintendo fixes the problem. Hope this helps _

Edited on by ladylenni

my FC: 0559-6786-5097 from Sydney, Australia

lord_hades

my 3DS works fine but i live in england and not alot of 3DS's are breaking here most of the erro reports r from the US glad mine works

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

retired_account

Just checking in to say I've still not had a single error message or crash yet — and I haven't updated the system. Been playing Pilotwings and LEGO Star Wars, and of course the built-in software. I've probably got almost 20 hours logged on the thing by now, haha.

retired_account

Kid_A

"Your data has been corrupted. Your data must be erased."

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! New problems!
Can't wait to beat every mission in Pilotwings again...

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

suburban_sensei

ladylenni wrote:

Ok I just bought my 3DS on March 31st here in Sydney. When I got home, I updated it after a few hours of exploring the settings and games. I usually turn off the wifi since I'm not using the internet because as of now, it doesn't have an internet browser. I decided to turn on my wifi for a long period of time and I keep getting the black screen error when I'm idle on the home screen, playing nintendogs + cats, or watching the 3D video demo. I searched on google how to solve this problem and from what I've discovered so far, turning off the wireless of your 3DS solved this problem. I turned off my 3DS' wireless and its not giving me that annoying error anymore. I'm really betting that Nintendo's system update is the one causing this problem because before I updated mine, I never encountered the error screen. So for those people who don't want seeing that error screen popping out (most especially those people who recently updated their system), turn off your 3DS wireless. It worked for me and I hope it'll work for you as well. Its a temporary fix till Nintendo fixes the problem. Hope this helps _

Thank you for figuring out a temporary solution. I wasn't going to update mine, but ended up doing it the other day and just received a black screen while playing SMB3D. Luckily, it was right as I was starting a world, so it wasn't like I lost a lot of time. Yeah, wireless is a bit pointless to keep on, at the moment, i'll just turn it on when I feel like having a SSF4 match.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

retired_account

I keep wireless on all the time and I haven't had any problems without the update. So yeah, it looks like Nintendo screwed something up in their "wireless fix".

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

theblackdragon

i keep wireless on all the time and i haven't had any problems with the update, lol. your mileage may vary :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ladylenni

__Suburban_Sensei wrote:

Thank you for figuring out a temporary solution. I wasn't going to update mine, but ended up doing it the other day and just received a black screen while playing SMB3D. Luckily, it was right as I was starting a world, so it wasn't like I lost a lot of time. Yeah, wireless is a bit pointless to keep on, at the moment, i'll just turn it on when I feel like having a SSF4 match.

Glad I could help I'm really hoping nintendo gets to make a new system update soon! I want the internet browser and the eShop. ;_;

theblackdragon wrote:

i keep wireless on all the time and i haven't had any problems with the update, lol. your mileage may vary :3

Which region is your system from? (from your profile I'm guessing yours is from the US so our system update may be different). Well if you leave the wireless on in sleep mode, you won't encounter the error screen quite obvious but just making sure I only turn on my wireless when I put my 3DS on sleep mode then bring it with me when I go out. I added a friend via internet as well then I turned off the wireless before the error screen comes back lol. Do you leave your wireless on while playing for hours/minutes? or even just being idle on the home screen?

Edited on by ladylenni

Link2past

I have had a 3ds since the march 27 I have not had errors on it I did the update. I have bust a move universe. . I have had the wireless internet on all the time Ive played 10 hours of that game. Ive played other ds games for 15 hours without any problems

Link2past

theblackdragon

@ladylenni: I haven't turned my wireless off since i first turned the thing on, and yes, mine is a NA-region 3DS. i love how it dings whenever your friends are online and are changing their messages and stuff so i can go check and see what they're saying now, haha. :3 i've got Samurai Warriors Chronicles and have played that for few hours, plus messing around with the Mii Plaza, changing my own friend message, making miis, playing with the AR cards, Face Raiders, and of course continuing my progress in Okamiden. I've used my 3DS daily and have experienced no errors so far.
me knocks on wood, haha

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ladylenni

theblackdragon wrote:

@ladylenni: I haven't turned my wireless off since i first turned the thing on, and yes, mine is a NA-region 3DS. I've used my 3DS daily and have experienced no errors so far.
me knocks on wood, haha

Hmm there lies the difference then. Mine's from Australia and we only got the 3DS on the 31st of March. How many system updates did you get? We've only got 1 so far ver 1.1.0-1E.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.