Forums

Topic: The Official GameCube Thread

Posts 581 to 585 of 585

XandertheWise

@WoomyNNYes yes you can get an AV to HDMI Converter thing pretty cheap from amazon. I use it whenever i want to watch movies for VHS and to play games for my Nintendo Gamecube and old Playstation and Retro Duo Console for NES and Super Nintendo games

the ABLEWE RCA to HDMI Composite Converter thingy is on amazon. Ive been using once since last year and i like it

XandertheWise

1UP_MARIO

@WoomyNNYes I haven’t used this one but it’s similar and way cheap. This brand also sell a component cable for the cube which I prefer if your using a upscaler

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EwHjbaL

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

XandertheWise

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance arrived in the mail a half hour ago this morning.

XandertheWise

card-crunch78

I love that bit in "Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door", during Chapter 2, when you get the Puni Orb from the Puni Elder, everyone's all set to rescue the Punis...and literally Mario doesn't get more than a few feet away that the Elder was like "Wait a second, I just remembered" and the poor guy just trips, and I'm like "Oh, WHAT now?!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Reimi

TTYD just oozes personality, it's been years since i've played it, but I still remember those little details and just how annoying they made some of the characters that you meet and interact with.

Reimi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic