Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 521 to 540 of 3,602

EvilLucario

Dual audio confirmed! You can play with Japanese audio with English subtitles.

I won't be using it but plenty of people have been asking for it, and it should be a standard in every game to be honest, since more options is always good.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

TuVictus

Not fond of the expansion pass, but stoked on everything else! Was half worried they were gonna introduce core crystal loot boxes with that "You never know what blade you'll get!" line. Would have been absolutely livid.

TuVictus

Haruki_NLI

I can sum this up quite easily.

Untitled

I need this now. Ill get the Pass come January or so. Because DAMN. Hype thrusters are go this is my GOTY already.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Inertiacreep

Well I was blown away on the Pyra reveal..
Second, what the hell was that shameless DLC announcement? OK... the game isnt even release yet and the big news is you can PRE ORDER THE DLC???

God.. I mean I never really buy these DLC cash grab games, but I will buy whatever it is... but it just makes me sick the big news is "You Will Pay MORE MORE MORE"

Inertiacreep

JaxonH

Heck Ya, it's getting an expansion pass with more content! And Zelda Breath of the Wild gets a Rex outfit too?

Bring it on!

How big is the file size I wonder?

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Haruki_NLI

@JaxonH An already huge game is getting DLC throughout the next 10 months or so?

Excuse me while I dance around the room.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

cadaver138

Dual audio! Right, now it's on my wish list

cadaver138

JaxonH

@BLP_Software
Oh no you're right, people who "like video games" should totally not get excited over more content to play in a great game. After all, the game has "alot of content already" so it'll likely last us the rest of our lives right?

Who needs Ultimate versions of Monster Hunter anyways. It's already "packed with content".

Some people actually like playing great video games. Some people actually like having more of a good thing.

And some people don't give a crap about actually playing great games. They just want to complain about the people excited for them

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NEStalgia

Wow I somehow missed that a direct was even a thing! How is this possible?!

NEStalgia

cadaver138

@Snaplocket it wasn't so much that I wanted the Japanese voices. I just really didn't want to hear the English voices.

cadaver138

Grandpa_Pixel

I am just happy this game is taking more pages out of the original's book than X. The original was a masterpiece and now I am really excited to reach Elysium. Less than a month to go

Grandpa_Pixel

TuVictus

Wonder if they're already working on the inevitable X sequel that we can play within 3 years

TuVictus

EvilLucario

Hopefully they learned from XCX in terms of exploration and sidequests. Combat already looks extremely good, better than XC1 and XCX, so I have no problems there.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JaxonH

@Snaplocket

Everything is "milking more money". You think games are any different than DLC? It's digital entertainment for profit. You purchase said content to enjoy, developers profit.

The fact a game or DLC was developed for profit doesn't make it any less entertaining or desirable.

And ya, I would certainly hope the game has enough content to justify the price or nobody would buy it! But that's neither here nor there. DLC is additional content that justifies its own price.

This mindless bashing of anything DLC is getting old. If the game is good, you buy more of a good thing. Some people like fries with their Big Mac.

EvilLucario

I just hope this is more of a BotW Season Pass than a Shadows of Valentia Season Pass.

Inertiacreep

Its not that I have a problem paying more for extra content.. Im totally in favor of actual expansion packs.. im not in favor of companies trying to nickel and dime consumers and shamelessly having a pre order on DLC... look at all the things it offers.. nothing worth withholding until the actual expansion dated for almost a year from now.

Inertiacreep

Zyph

@JaxonH I would agree with you but I'd argue not all DLCs have good practices behind them. Not to mention the intent and trouble some pubs gives to players when it comes to DLC. Capcom (or EA?) is a good example of a company who would release an incomplete game with paid DLC on the disk.

I think the fear of early DLC announcements stems from people thinking the game you buy at launch is half-baked. IMHO this is never the case if we're talking about Nintendo-developed games. It goes with BotW, Kart, Smash, and every other games they developed. In the case with Splatoon and ARMs, these staggered "updates" are free. A factor could also be that there's no info yet for the content we are supposed to receive down the road. Fair enough. But that's where "optional" comes to play. These expansions could be bought even on the month we're supposed to get the additional content (unless stated otherwise which is rarely the case). Though I am also not a fan with early DLC announcements, I think it's a safe bet, at least IMO, to trust Nintendo on DLC, if their games with DLC are any indication (e.g., MK8, Smash, etc.). Basically my 2 cents on this.

Edited on by Zyph

Zyph

My Nintendo: Valtorb | Nintendo Network ID: Xypher

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic