Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,281 to 52,300 of 96,481

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I mean some of them Are good I guess.

Darn it, I wanted to play MH stories on my 3ds but I forgot that I think they game uses R and L buttons, you see My 3ds works, but my R and L buttons don't, I really better hope I don't need it LOL ):

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Sunsy

@Snatcher I get what you mean. Kinda like how Brawlhalla is having an TMNT collab. Additional content from another series to add to a pre-existing series.

I do remember seeing Just Dance Disney editions years ago, and the Microsoft Store at my local mall used it to demonstrate Kinect (which I tried and it didn't work for me, lol).

@Anti-Matter Now there's something I didn't know existed. In the US, all that stands out is the Disney Just Dance games, and Smurfs Dance Party, which is literally a Just Dance game without the "Just Dance" name.

This rhythm game talk reminds me, I have Wii Fit and I remember the rhythm boxing exercise. Haven't played it in years.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Sunsy Yes, exactly, they never do there on content, They need to add, or be added to another series.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
I have Gold's Gym Cardio Workout Wii.
But the reason I played that game not because of the boxing cardio workout activities / fitness activities / female trainers.
Instead, i have interest with my custom character and the male trainers (Alex and Bob), collecting thousand punches just to get another outfits for male trainers and more clothing options for my character, nothing else since I have zero interest to deal with female trainers.
And when I played that game again just to check if there are another unlockable things again, I simply start do punching bag training for 20 minutes and I shake my nunchuck repeatedly nonstop for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, usually I got around 2500 - 2600 punches.

BTW, about rhythm games with body movement, I simply choose Para Para Paradise PS2 for the best choice since I am a fan of Super Eurobeat songs.
This is how did I play Para Para Paradise PS2.

Anti-Matter

ogo79

so i just got this super sweet custom sword for the following character i just ordered, hes a speclatron deathlor toy for most here that definitely dont know what that is...
Untitled
its gonna fit handsomely in the hands of this guy right here i got mint on card (that i will open)
UntitledUntitledUntitled
and then...i found this unnamed sweet prototype one of a kind and couldnt pass on it either
Untitled
im waiting on a seller to get back with me on one more 1986 vintage toy thats factory sealed.
bring it on!
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Sunsy

@Snatcher I agree. Personally, I never had a problem with DLC if it's something that adds new content to games. It was always cool when Ubisoft did Disney versions of Just Dance or even Smurfs Dance Party (as much hate as the game gets, still cool to do a character themed Just Dance), I wish they would do it more.

@Anti-Matter IIRC, I got Wii Fit for on Christmas. I also remember using the board in Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll, that became my favorite balance board game.

Oh wow, motion sensors. I was expecting those to be stepped on like DDR. That's pretty cool.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Well, actually Para Para Paradise controller has an infra red sensor that capture the movement. You must trigger the sensors by moving your arms (or other body parts) under the sensors when a corresponding arrow reaches. There are 2 modes, ParaPara Mode, which guides the arrows through an actual routine for the song, and Freestyle Mode, which utilizes more DDR-like patterns with 3 difficulty options, "Normal", "Hard", and "Expert".
It was like Joy Con IR sensor.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Is it me or does JP have all the cool rhythm games?

Losermagnet

Welp, i think i've made the mistake of posting a "trying to put out a fire" comment for the last time. When did the pokemon threads get so volatile?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Blooper987

Jon Cartwright, Scott The Woz, and Arlo had a post E3 podcast together. Thought y’all may be interested to watch it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Snatcher

@Blooper987 OH SH*** Arlo is in it?? I got go watch.

Snatcher

@Losermagnet Wait what happen'd I haven't been looking at them?

jedgamesguy

So… I watched Luca….

Remember how I said Frozen II made me cry five times?

Luca made me cry twice… it was such a beautiful film.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Vortexeo

@Losermagnet I think they've been like that ever since sword and shield dropped but I can't say for sure as I don't really follow it closely lol.

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Losermagnet

@Snatcher it's an article about a child that wrote to Nintendo asking for non-binary Pokemon. A handful of comments (maybe more now) have been deleted. I feel like a doofus when I see that because my instinct is to post and be like "c'mon everybody - let's hug this out. We'll get through it!". I stand by what I said.....but that's the last time I make that kinda post. It just doesnt go anywhere.

Edited on by Losermagnet

Losermagnet

@Vortexeo yeesh. It didnt help that it had to do with a quote/unquote controversial subject too. Stuff like that makes me nervous to post.

Zuljaras

@Losermagnet I saw no hateful comments in that article. And it ended on a good note so that is ok. It had nothing to do with the Pokemon games as well

I only want the "respectfully disagree" expression to mean something these days.

Eel

I think it's for the better to avoid bringing the discussion on what's hateful and what's respectfully disagreeing to this thread.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Losermagnet

Zuljaras wrote:

I only want the "respectfully disagree" expression to mean something these days.

I feel that. The difficulty I have comes not from what we're talking about, but how we talk to eachother.

@Eel Got it 👍

Snatcher

@Losermagnet I missed that article, thank god bc I would have, stayed the F*** away form it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic