Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,301 to 52,320 of 96,503

Snatcher

@Losermagnet I also thought they had non binary pokemon already? Like all the legendary pokemon, no one really knows the gender to some of those.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras IKR.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Losermagnet

@Snatcher yeah I think Ima walk away from those types of articles or comment sections in the future. I....think I'm too thin skinned for the internet lol.

@Zuljaras I never really thought about Pokemon in terms of gender. I know they have them, but it was always kind of useless game info to me. I haven't played pokemon in ages, but I would think it'd be neat for pokemon to have more....biologically accurate and educational qualities to it. There are several different types of fish can change gender, and male seahorses are the ones that actually give birth for instance. Maybe there are endangered pokemon.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Ya but there has to be some pokemon like that no? and please don't take this the wrong way, Any any shape or form please.

I think That You can have genders for all types of people in games I love games and I want people to like games as well. But please don't turn it into any political, Can we just be happy that more people are getting represented in games? sadly I feel like that's the fate of stuff like this, I use games as a get away of sorts and I don't really want to be pulled back into life in games, Unless politics are a apart of the main story I don't want it to be the thing video gaming is about.

@Eel can do man, This is the last thing I will say on the matter, and please don't take the post in the wrong way at all, I want all kinds of people to get rep in video games as much as everyone.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@Losermagnet You try'd and thats what matters.

Zuljaras

@Snatcher I do not understand what I said that is wrong. I just said that there ARE genderless Pokemon in the games. It is a fact Nothing more. I also play games for the fun factor.

@Losermagnet Actually gender matters in the Pokemon games because the move "Attract" works only on Pokemon of the opposite gender Also for breeding obviously, although from the lore of the game "Gender-unknown Pokémon (except Ditto) can only breed with Ditto.". But Pokemon breeding is like a whole side game

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Oh no Nothing was wrong at all, What I said below wasn't aimed at you, I was saying don't take that post the wrong way, Sorry If it felt like I was blaming you.

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras Ah I see. Yeah they could change the way attract works at least. I mean, if I stare at Jake Gyllehaal too long I forget what I'm doing so why not Pokemon? The thing I liked most about gender in Pokemon was the sexual dimorphism. I like that there were little differences in the models, so it didnt feel like all the Pikachus were the same one again and again. That's the kind of stuff I always thought was neat. But then the Pokemon company would have to update their 20 year old 3d models, amirite?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Snatcher

@Losermagnet LMAO!

Zuljaras

@Snatcher No offence taken! I assumed you thought I said something bad

@Losermagnet I did not know about the physical gender differences until I read it in some article back in the day Attract should work the same way it always worked.

Let's not forget that those are Pokemon not people They already changed the phrase "Are you a boy or a girl" from the earlier games for the trainers to be more inclusive

Anti-Matter

Snatcher wrote:

@Anti-Matter Is it me or does JP have all the cool rhythm games?

You got it. 😉
Japanese peoples know how to make cool rhythm games.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Zuljaras No man not at all, I can respect a dude like you who is all for freedom of speech as long as its not rude. or used to harm people.

@Anti-Matter FR, like JP has rhythm haven, DDR, Taiko, I mena I could go on.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras (I should have picked a girl, I hate playing as a dude, I used to but I have changed)

Eel

If I'm replaying a game I'll sometimes pick the girl option. Specially in games like Pokemon where they have increased customization options.

I know some people pick their character based on what they'd rather see for the duration of the game though, instead of what they identify themselves as or something like that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Zuljaras @Eel Well I will play a dud depending on the game, but I will want to play a female later, Games like Pokemon MH and such, Pokemon I regret picking a dude, I just don't want to feel like i'm in the game I want to feel like i'm playing some body else.

Snatcher

@Eel Main reason why I regret picking the male.

Anti-Matter

Oh, BTW.
I got 8,888,888 score after playing CHAOS on Challenge difficulty from DDR SuperNOVA PS2. 😲
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic