Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 51,641 to 51,660 of 96,507

ThanosReXXX

@WoomyNNYes Yes! It's the Greatest Of All Times!

@Eel And here we all were thinking she was faking that laugh for the sitcom alone...

As for how bad it actually is: no worries about Fran, you could always end up dating this one and then only finding out about her laughter later in the day, and then being stuck with her for the rest of the weekend...

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aR3rLgB_460svvp9.webm
page link (just in case): https://9gag.com/gag/aR3rLgB

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
I got ban last time. 😣
I still able to log in but unable to post any comment.

Recently, I have some interest with Yokai Watch 3DS as I played Tempura version (Japanese version) and I have more interest with Yokai Watch than Pokemon in term of gameplay and creatures design.
As I will consider the upcoming Pokemon Switch games (New Pokemon Snap, Pokemon BDSP, Legend of Arceus) I still think Yokai Watch 3 on 3DS is more interesting to play in term of gameplay.
3 vs 3 battle looks more interesting to me than 1 vs 1 battle.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Damn how long was the ban, and Also if that is the case, why in the world didn't anyone tell us? We were asking where you were.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Aha... So, you got caught in a discussion again, huh? We REALLY need to work on your acceptance skills, otherwise this will likely happen again and again some day. Just keep in mind that people have different tastes and likes, and like here in the Chit-Chat thread, if we don't respond as enthusiastically as you, then just shrug it off and get over it and find something that you DO have in common with other people.

Or, when in a discussion outside of this thread, in a comments section, don't let yourself get involved with useless discussions that'll only end up making you mad and getting banned again.

Try to be the wiser person and simply stop replying to them, even if they're obnoxious or abusive. In that case, just report them, but stop the discussion, you'll find that ultimately, it will be to your advantage.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
It was happened after 1 May 2021 after I have replied and put the pesky user on ACNH thread in my ignore list after he provoked other users to stay away from me because I was a rated 18+ hater (freaks). That was like a backstabbing on me as I didn't even talk about rated 18+ things on ACNH thread. Someone was really want to hurt me. 😑

Also, there was a pesky user who have trolled anyone who have different idea / opinion about New Pokemon Snap on article about getting New Pokemon Snap Day One or not (28 April 2021). He trolled anyone who showed little / no interest about the game or getting the game late.
I posted my comment that I will consider New Pokemon Snap later as I have pre-ordered KeyboardMania PS2 from Tokopedia as I prioritized rare obscure games first and some cheap Wii games than the upcoming games. He suddenly replied me that he has bought some rated 18+ Wii games like he disagree with my decision to not consider New Pokemon Snap on Day One. I politely replied him by telling him I have purchased some Wii games for May 2021 (I mentioned the titles I have bought as well) and will consider Rabbids Wii games for June 2021. Guess what happened after several hours later ? My polite reply toward him got deleted by moderator even I didn't say any negative words / arguments. Apparently, he got banned after 3 May 2021 after I checked that article again.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Well it would have been nice for a mod to tell us you were banned, Also since you were gone, a couple of people got on my nerves, some troll's still stay, Northwind has left us, Hotgoomba Is just taking a break, coming back from time to time (You might know what already) And I became a Comment section hater, Threads are the best place, this place just became a little to toxic a month ago.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

Mario Kart 8 said a Switch friend was online, so I hit Join Friend, only to barge in on a 3 people doing a private race. @MarkL1987 Sorry if I sniped your private race. I was user SpaceDandy.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ogo79

WoomyNNYes wrote:

@Eel @ogo79
Speaking of Fran Drescher. I'll never forget when Conan Obrien did this. Said moment at 3:00.
(forgive the quality, it's the best I could find)

lmao thats hilarious
@Anti-Matter you are an absolute beast with yer art.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

@ogo79
Thanks. 😀
I will post another Yokai Watch hand drawing again once it finished.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

@ogo79 Oh wow, rewatching that conan clip, the part at 11:40 when conan laughs maniacally, puts his feet on the desk, then falls over, that's so Simpsons (because Conan was a simpsons writer somewhere around seasons 3-6). Disregard if you didn't care of the Simpsons seasons 2 to 8-ish.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ogo79

@Anti-Matter
you can turn yer talent into money.
@WoomyNNYes
i didnt know conan wrote for simpsons wow

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

Zuljaras

So the person that was last interested in the RE codes is inactive for weeks and I will offer them here as you all are regulars and good people. Well most of you anyway

I have Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 codes for the USA region. If anyone here is interested in playing them just tell me and I will give you the codes I do not intend on playing them as they are digital and on the Switch I am 100% physical. I bought the pack only for the Resident Evil 4 cartridge.

Resident Evil 5 is good game. I was skeptic about it but it is ok for the fans of the series. It is like Resident Evil 4 but in Africa (where the Progenitor virus originated btw!) and you have a sidekick to help you along the way.

Resident Evil 6 is just ok if you play only Leon's campaign It is the spooky one Too action oriented for me! But it brings many of the previous characters of the series into one game! Just be prepared to shoot a lot!

Both games offer co-op experience if you are into that sort of thing

If you have EU eShop account you will have to make a US one to redeem the codes but after that you do not need it to play the games

PS: This is a giveaway, NOT a sale!

Edited on by Zuljaras

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras Shame my region’s Europe. I hope the person who gets it enjoys it though

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic