Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 51,661 to 51,680 of 96,446

Anti-Matter

Yay...! 😀
My games order from Tokopedia has been arrived.
Untitled

I bought 3 Rabbids Wii games (Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rabbids Go Home, Rayman Raving Rabbids TV party), Boogie, Imagine Baby Partyz and 1 PS3 game My Sims Sky Heroes.

My first impression with Rabbids Go Home directly from my HDTV was like "Are you kidding me ?!" 😲
The game was running quite smooth in 30 - 60 fps and 480p, pretty impressive for casual games like Rabbids. I thought it was like 720p.
The control was easy, almost like Super Mario Galaxy minus dynamic camera angle. Tonight will be so crazy with some "Daaaaaahh...!!!" from the Rabbids games i played. 😆

I really misjudged them, i still thought Rabbids are stupid, annoying and not photogenic at all (my Kickboxer Rabbit Royce still looks better than Rabbids) but their games on Wii are really interesting somehow in my opinion.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@Zuljaras fyi losermagnet told me in the going away thread last moth that he's taking a 1 month break but he'll be back around E3. Just wanted to give you a heads up that he should be back soon. I saw your post the other day but forgot to chime in

NintendoByNature

jedgamesguy

@MarioLover92 I’d love to know, how’s Dragon Quest XI S treating you so far? I saw you booted it up two days ago so no doubt you’ve played a bit of it already!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

MarioVillager92

@TheJGG I like it, I've been continuing from the demo version. It's more along the lines of classic RPGs - that's not a bad thing of course, it definitely has its charm! I've played a few other Dragon Quest games too, namely 1, 3, and 7.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

WoomyNNYes

Example of Conan Obrien's writing on the Simpsons. Pretty much this whole Simpson's clip is probably Conan's baby (you'll see his name credit at 0:34), but Burns' maniacal laugh at the very end... it's just like Conan's laugh at the end of Late Night with Conan of these clips.
(I pasted the Conan & Fran Drescher clip to play at the time stamp of Conan's laugh.)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jedgamesguy

@MarioLover92 Fantastic! Be warned though, it’s a much longer game than you think. Of course that’s good for value and such but it’ll take some quality time to finish. What kind of progress have you made?

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

jedgamesguy

@WoomyNNYes That’s frickin’ beautiful. I’ve heard Conan’s laugh once or twice and it was very... very frightening. Shame he couldn’t give us a scream in Death Stranding... but a cameo with him in an otter suit’s enough.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Hi. 😀
Do you still play ACNH ?
Well, i rarely to play ACNH recently as my hype is still on Yokai Watch 3 Tempura and the games i bought just now (Daaaaaah.... !!! Rabbids on Wii) but i still want to visit your island to see your island progress.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@TheJGG Ah yeah, I do recall hearing that it's a pretty lengthy adventure. I didn't make it too far as of now, so I'll be sure to put a good chunk of time into it! I've been playing it for the past two or three days.

@Anti-Matter I haven't been playing it too much as I kind of got burnt out on it. But yes, I still play it occasionally. I did play it today though, since one of my friends has a birthday today - so I sent him a gift. Feel free to visit my dream address, it's still in my signature.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Eel

It’s finally happened 🥲

For the first time in all the time I’ve been playing Pokémon, I’ve found a full-odds, completely random, unplanned, first-encounter shiny legendary Pokémon.

(Kyurem in Omega Ruby)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jedgamesguy

@MarioLover92 Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I'm not sure how fast you are when it comes to games but in my case (very fast) I've taken about 42 hours and I'm about 65% into the game. It's a quality experience that you'll enjoy immensely. Be sure to keep us posted on this adventure

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

jedgamesguy

@MorningRain Welcome to NL! You said you're a fan of video game music, which you could talk about for days? Well I'm more or less the same. Which videogame soundtrack is your favourite and why?

Mine fluctuates from time to time but the one I've enjoyed consistently is Xenoblade, as it happens.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

jedgamesguy

I had a start on Stardew Valley and after one month of learning the ropes I’ve had a massive amount of fun. The NPCs aren’t too badly written, I’d argue some of them are more interesting than in Animal Crossing.

The character I have the strongest relationship with is Emily, with four stars. I’ll need to do the same with Marnie because of the purple shorts sidequest. Anyone played it recently?

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

MorningRain

@TheJGG Thats a hard question so I'm gonna give a few of my favorites
Pokemon X and Y
( i have put so many hours into that game trading,battling,and replaying the main story my favorite tracks in that game would be professor sycamores theme,camphrier town, and geosenge town)
Animal Crossing New Leaf
(all the hourly tracks are amazing my favorites being 8am,8pm and 1am i honestly don't have 1 track in this game I dislike)
Xenoblade 1 and 2
(I'm including both so from xenoblade 2 my favorites are Spirit crucible elpys,tantal, and torigoth night and from xenoblade 1 mechonis capital, in the refugee camp, title screen,gaur plains night ,satori march, eryth sea, and Riki the legendary heropon)
The World ends with you
(honestly this game fits my music taste outside of me listening to video game soundtracks and this is my favorite game so here's some of favorites twister, someday,and transformation are just some)
Persona 4
(I really like vocal tracks and this game has a ton of them my favorites are heartbreak, signs of love, time to make history, reach out to the truth, and alone(this isn't a vocal track but I still really like it)
I could go on for longer but I have already spend 30 minutes writing this but hey if there's any more talk about game soundtracks or recommendations of games with great sound tracks just @ me Thanks!

Edited on by MorningRain

MorningRain

Anti-Matter

@MorningRain
Have you ever played Yokai Watch games on 3DS ?
I played Yokai Watch 3 Tempura 3DS a lot recently. (Have accumulated more than 96 hours gameplay)
I played Pokemon on 3DS, NDS and Switch too but i played Pokemon games very casual, not really eager to hunt the shinies / legendaries or get into competitive online battle. At least i have finished the storyline of Pokemon X, Alpha Sapphire and Sword (The other series are still not yet finished).

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic