Anti-Matter

@Eel
LOL
There was your name here Eel when i was playing Beatmania IIDX 9th style PS2. 🤭
Untitled

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@Anti-Matter Erm... dude, I was just kidding. I even said so at the end. You could have saved yourself the trouble of making this WAY too long reply that I couldn't care less about..

@ThanosReXXX You already know what I'm gonna say. Don't bother. Don't bother having the gall to tell him he's wrong, because he can't do any harm. He can't even harm a fly. His precious cycle of validation won't be broken by anyone. He does the same thing to @Zuljaras, and treats normal conversation like some kind of stupid game.

I know I'm no better; but we both know that we've wasted time writing my post and yours.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Sunsy

@Eel @ThanosReXXX Thanks for the birthday wishes you two.

@MarioLover92 That's actually why I'm saving Bowser's Fury, for when I don't have much to do in real life. Given it's new stuff, I want to give it all my attention. I'm loving Crash 4 so far, makes me happy there's a new game in the series.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Btw, what do you think with the song i tagged to you yesterday ? (MA-SSA-RA from KeyboardMania 2nd Mix and Pop'n Music 8)
Do you think the songs from BEMANI games (published by KONAMI) are good enough as Sonic songs ?

Anti-Matter

Eel

Let's please use the ignore list in case we don't want to see messages from certain people, it's better for the site than a continuous circle of gossip and mini-drama.

In other news, I was just about to buy a picross game to play on the switch when I remembered the SNES app was a thing, and that has Mario's Picross on it. Great.

@Anti-Matter guess I was a musician in a previous life.

Huh is anyone else being redirected to the homepage whenever they try to reply to someone? Or is it just my browser being weird?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jedgamesguy

When I was trying to remove my SIM card by using a staple the staple broke off and it's stuck in the small hole. Any advice as to what the heck I do next?

@Eel Got it, I'll make sure to try out the ignore list in future.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

BabyYoda71

@Eel I have had a decent amount of fun playing Mario Picross. It’s very easy since most of the time you can make an assumption about what the shape looks like, but since it’s free with NSO, I’ve enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Over the past 3 weeks I’ve been watching all the Marvel movies for the first time and I finished them today. Endgame was so good!!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

jedgamesguy

Never mind; all solved. Just needed an actual safety pin...

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

ThanosReXXX

@TheJGG Yeah, sadly enough that's very true. And what bothers me the most, is that I simply KNOW that he's not a bad person, but for some reason, he still lacks the manners, etiquette or presence of mind to respond in kind or at least acknowledge certain comments directed at him. To me, that's highly impolite and sometimes borders on insulting. Oh, well. I guess that once every blue Monday, I'll probably fall for it again, because I always like to believe that people can and will do better with time. Glass half full and all that. There's no other way to live for me, considering my own past troubles.

As for your broken off staple conundrum: I see you already solved it, so I don't need to tell you anymore to use a mini-vac on the pinhole...

@Sunsy You're welcome. Hope you enjoyed your day. And the games, of course.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Zuljaras

Today I had little free time and did another boss design. Nuzadin, the Master Genie. He is the guardian of the Vault in the Castle Treasury area. He can't be harmed and his lamp as well. The player must trick him into destroying his own lamp and after that phase the real fight begins!

His design is like a traditional genie from Disney but his appearance will change into sinister demon stuff during the fight!

Untitled

The process design as well. It was pretty quick! - https://youtu.be/DfuF1BRq4Fw

jedgamesguy

@Eel No it’s not just you, for me it happens too when I tap the reply button on mobile.

@ThanosReXXX Well said. Anti’s a well meaning person but.. I’m not gonna repeat your words.

Sometimes I fall victim to that as well, thinking people can change easily, they most certainly don’t.

@Zuljaras I’ll now end up stalking you on YouTube even your creative process is inspiring. It won’t draw for me though, my drawing skills are atrocious. I’m much better in graphic design, I’ve done tons of stuff since last year.

Coming up with these ideas though is just awesome. I can’t say anything other than, be proud of what you’ve done and keep on!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras I'm liking the idea, and the upper body part looks interesting, but the rest feels, for lack of a better word, unfinished, or of lower quality. I gotta tell you that I almost feel guilty saying that, seeing as I'm usually so positive about your efforts, but on the other hand, I'd rather give you my honest thoughts than just tell you what I think you might want to hear. Hope you're okay with that.

On a side note: perhaps just slightly more realistic clouds of smoke would be better than those "Windwaker-like" swirls?

@TheJGG Well, it's not that people can't, it's just that some of them won't, for whatever reason. Sometimes, I also think that we need to factor in origins: Western people think and express themselves differently than people from other regions, something I'm sure you've got plenty of experience with, considering your current whereabouts.

P.S.

Too bad you weren't around a year or two earlier, otherwise you would have been able to see some of his earlier sculptures, which were also pretty good already. He did a Sandshrew for example, which was near perfect. Do you still happen to have some pictures of that particular one, @Zuljaras?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Yeah, I did a couple of posts back.

Sunsy wrote:

BTW, that song was relaxing Anti!

@ThanosReXXX It was a good day. Just mostly played the new games, decided to watch Smurfs: The Lost Village and ordered pizza. I'd say it was a good day.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX Hey ofc I want honest opinions! And I welcome criticism in all forms! For example I know that the lower part is s**t because I rushed it and I have no problem with you telling me that.

As for Sandshrew I still have him here on top of a wardrobe

I will post my clay work here for reminder but in form of thumbnails as I do not want to clutter the thread:

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled

Those are from plasticine:

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Phew! That's a weight off my heart...
Ah, Murray the funny mummy. I sure loved that one as well.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

BabyYoda71

@Sunsy I assume it’s a new day, but happy birthday anyway!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BruceCM

Not sure if I saw all of those whenever you posted them originally, @Zuljaras .... I remember some but perhaps missed previous ones! They all look pretty good, although I'm hardly any sort of expert

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

Why everybody here gang up to hate me ?

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic