Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 50,701 to 50,720 of 96,481

ThanosReXXX

@Blooper987 Ah, good. Hope you liked it. Full Metal Alchemist is great (all series released so far, since there are several) and if you like that, you might very well also like Record of Lodoss War, although to be fair, that is a bit more hardcore AD&D (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, just in case) style.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
🤨
I will not stop playing DDR.
I have been playing DDR Arcade for almost 18 years.
DDR and other BEMANI games already became my new religion.
I still keep collecting DDR games on PS1, PS2, Wii, XBOX, XBOX 360.
I will get DDR Metal pad so i can play DDR at home with actual DDR Arcade style pad when my local Arcade center are no longer providing DDR Arcade machine anymore.
DDR is still my number 1 Rhythm games.
And don't forget my username is based on Dance Dance Revolution X2 song, Anti-Matter by Orbit1 & Milo.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Zuljaras Looks awesome! Great job.

@Sunsy That's awesome to hear! Bowser's Fury is a nice expansion to 3D World, I recommend giving it a shot. Perhaps we could play 3D World together online one of these days...assuming we're both not busy with real life shenanigans, lol. I still wanna get Crash 4, too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

I drew Chibi Ninja for Drawing lesson grade 4 this afternoon.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras This is so beautiful. I have a... decent idea; you could possibly write a small picture book to accompany your game, and use your concept illustrations. You could write it as a game manual, with backstory, controls, and more. These can't be left in the dust while you turn them into pixel art!

Saw the video, and it highlights your process perfectly. Gave you a sub too!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras Yeah, you could make the artbook a digital deluxe bonus, or add it into the game through the main menu or something. The artwork looks legitimately amazing, and it would be an absolute joke if you let your illustrations go to waste. If you were an artist for an AAA studio it would of course mean you and your team will have the resources and the skill to render the characters into something more faithful to your work.

I haven't seen all of it of course but I'd say you could get a solid 48-64 pages of solid artwork, plus captions and comments from you. I suggest when you have free time; start compiling it, even copying text you wrote when posting them here.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

BruceCM

I hope we'll all be able to play the game when it's out, too .....? @Zuljaras

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

jedgamesguy

BruceCM wrote:

I hope we'll all be able to play the game when it's out, too .....?

We'll have to pay like anyone else, of that there's no doubt. It's the artbook.. the ART!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Zuljaras

@TheJGG @BruceCM

Actually for some time (very long time ) I have been tweaking the tech demo and I want to redo some stuff in it. After that I will post it here with the permission of the moderator ofc for people to play it.

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras Well if you use a service like Discord it'll be easier to link it without breaking the rules.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

jedgamesguy

It's like that; you have groups (servers), chats (DMs) and voice and video/calls. It's relatively easy to use.

It used to be marketed for gamers, which is pure cringe, but they've changed their strategy to accomodate everyone now.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras Used to be but it ain't now. I could theoretically use it for studying and the like; that's one of the server templates after all.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

BruceCM

I'm sure we can find some way for you to share your game here for those of us that'd like to play it, @Zuljaras .... Discord might become even more like Skype if MS do buy it, ie, basically disappear

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Zuljaras

Also today I got a gaming package delivered!

3 new additions to my Resident Evil collection, something limited and some retro classic charms!

Untitled

Anti-Matter

I saw an abandoned house around my neighborhood this evening before i get into my house and to see the impact of being abandoned for more than 2 years, i was thinking what a power of wild plants took over the abandoned house.
Untitled

Untitled

That building was used to be a small office of travel agency but since their office moved to other island, the building has been abandoned for more than 2 years.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@BruceCM @Zuljaras I agree. When you're ready to share your demo send an email to Ant. Or tag him.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Erm... dude, I was just kidding. I even said so at the end. You could have saved yourself the trouble of making this WAY too long reply that I couldn't care less about...

@Zuljaras You're VERY welcome and it's fully deserved.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic