Posts 47,381 to 47,400 of 96,507

ogo79

Snatcher wrote:

HAPPY THANKS GIVING YALLLLLA!

happy thanksgiving to you and all.
everyone stay safe and corona free.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NintendoByNature

@ogo79 I've always treated my bird with kindness and sage. This year I'll talk him thru his hard times of 325deg goodness and cranberry stuffings. He will enjoy being the main attraction tomorrow

NintendoByNature

Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Zuljaras

Even if here in the EU don't celebrate it Happy thanksgiving to you all! I always loved seeing Thanksgiving in movies and it looked like a very family oriented holiday. I love those kinds.

Oh BTW we faced Covid-19 in our house yesterday. My mother got it and today I do not feel so well as well I want to crush that beast of a virus or become a zombie!

Probably going to play some Resident Evil today I just hope it is not in real life

ThanosReXXX

Happy Thanksgiving one and all!

@Eel Ah, okay. Well, I guess your Biohazard days are done then, right?

@Heavyarms55 Haha, not to worry, my young friend. I was just pulling your leg.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BabyYoda71

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the US!

Haven’t been here in a while.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Anti-Matter

Happy Thanksgiving day and Bon appetit !
Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

Losermagnet

@Anti-Matter cute

Happy Thanksgiving to all 😁

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Tyranexx

Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope that you and yours are all safe and healthy, and don't eat TOO much now.

@Eel No prob! Shame that your Azelf ran away. And I think you got in on the last raid I participated in, so no worries about missing further invites.

@Heavyarms55 Hey, no problem. Glad you could join in and caught both Azelf! I netted a few rare candies, but unfortunately the game seems to love dumping a ton of hyper potions I don't need into my lap lol. I usually trash the rest after healing my Pokemon. I prefer to keep max potions around.

@NintendoByNature Did your bird enjoy being the main attraction? Was he stuffed like everyone else?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx he did his job today. Now I will nap and dream of what his relatives will be like next year

NintendoByNature

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Oh yeah. I know that feeling. I have over 100 people on my list I never need more potions. Just send and open. A bunch of gifts and I am good.

Sometimes raid rewards are real lopsided. It can be very annoying.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

BabyYoda71

I already said Happy Thanksgiving, but now I need to say this...

Happy Turkey Day.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Vinny

I didn't know there were smart power strips you can connect to Wi-Fi. Now I know.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ogo79

@NintendoByNature
rip poor mislead turkey
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Ah yes, the good ol' turkey coma. Successfully avoided that aftereffect this year, but it was rough!

@Heavyarms55 Between gifting and stop spins (though the latter depends on how many I visit in a given day), I'm rarely if ever hurting for potions. I've nearly ran out of revives more than once however.

I did manage to land a shiny Teddiursa earlier! It was the guaranteed first spawn of the day too. I think there was an event where a shiny Teddiursa was guaranteed a few months ago, but I missed out on it.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

I'm watching Dragon Quest Heroes 1 PS4 from Youtube, to get engaged with the gameplay as i have ever played Action RPG game like that from Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Kingdom Hearts.

I will name the male protagonist with my name David while the female protagonist i will name her Laura instead of her real name Aurora (Laura sounds fit for me by looking at her appearance and her accent)

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic