Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 47,361 to 47,380 of 96,530

HobbitGamer

Is dangerung tiems if no of takings dis ting...

Image.jpg

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Sorry dude, I got your invite but apparently it took too long for me to get the game open, the invite had expired.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

ThanosReXXX

@Heavyarms55 Dude?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX Everyone is dude. I use that term universally.

ThanosReXXX

@Heavyarms55 Ah, okay, as a popular, purposeful misnomer, then. For a minute there I wondered if you thought that our Tyranexx was anything other than a lady...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature You must be new here, but I'll fill you in because you seem like a nice dude. You always need to provide the history, opposing viewpoints, and support line whenever offering assistance. I'm sure that you can remember this, but I've also inscribed it into a bust, which I will display when I'm not so busy. You'll find this explanation polite, unless you drive an SUV or truck.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

Wut?

Eel

Ahh I finally sat down and S-ranked Resident Evil 3 Remake on the hardest difficulty, and got all the achievements.

It was really fun, not many games would let a mediocre player like me achieve that.

It's kinda sad now that there's nothing to look forward to in that game though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Well, there's always SS rank, isn't there? Or doesn't that exist in Resident Evil games?

Eel

S is the highest rank here.

I was fully equipped with buff items and an infinite rocket launcher, really the hardest part was reaching the first item box to get these items out... And running away from that giant 1-hit-kill boulder that moves your camera so you can't see where you're going...

Bloop.

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Busy yet decent final work day before a long weekend. Someone brought in some homemade bread (complete with homemade butter and apple jelly), then we had someone deliver lunch from a new sandwich place. I highly recommend their Banh Mi. Moved all the equipment I'll need home to begin working remotely on Monday, then had just enough time to drive in for raid hour.

@Heavyarms55 No problem, I send them out to those online or those who I think might be interested. You got in on the next two, so no problems there lol. Hope you caught at least one!

No offense taken at the use of "dude", by the way. It's a universal term in some of my circles as well.

@Eel Thanks for joining in on the last one. Hope you caught it! Azelf is slippery, only caught one out of the three raids I did this evening. Smaller local group tonight thanks to the time of year + impending holiday, we were sending remote invites like crazy.

@NintendoByNature I prefer getting acquainted with that bird while stuffing it down my throat.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

@Tyranexx it unfortunately ran away :/

I couldn't participate in any other raids because I was really into RE3 right at that moment so thanks for inviting me to one anyway!

Bloop.

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx I did get both, yes. Thanks for the invites! No shinys but I did get a nice amount of rare candies. Only need 19 more and I can evolve my Fraxure. I'm glad you weren't bothered by "dude". I need to remind myself sometimes that not everyone thinks of that word as a neutral term.

@ThanosReXXX Well I try not to assume anyone is anything. For all I know, you're actually a sapient potato and not a semi-immortal alien Titan. But like I said, I need to remind myself sometimes that that word isn't considered neutral by everyone.

ogo79

@NintendoByNature
these days most people dont have compassion.
cut the turkey head off then get to know him/her.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

HAPPY THANKS GIVING YALLLLLA!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic