Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 47,341 to 47,360 of 96,305

Eel

Remember that bit about me buying new gifts with the refund money? Well I just received another notification saying THAT package is being returned+refunded.

I honestly don't know anymore.

I won't bother trying to return any refunded items I end up getting. However this time I'll simply wait things out and see what happens, instead of contacting them immediately.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

LOL
I was playing Evoland 2 PS4 and have experienced with numerous of other games parody on it.

Let's say, before entering the Pyramid, i found a question with hilarious options (Triforce, 1 Up Mario, Excalibur).
Inside the cave, i played like Metroidvania when i have to reach the mountain top.
I met a girl named Clara Loft (Lara Croft) inside the cave.
And after i reached the mountain top, i rode a flying bike and played in Shoot them Up game style. 😂
After i succesfully landed on the top of Pyramid (crashed 😜), i have to battle with the Prophet (Akuma + M.Bison. That was cheating to have Akuma with Psycho Crusher) in Street Fighter game style.
And i beat him with Ryu's movements (Hadouken, Shoryuken, Tatsumaki Kyaku, Shinku Hadouken, exactly same commands as Street Fighter). 🤣

Oh, i also found Saint Seiya cameo (Sagittarius Gold Cloth) on Genova city (FF VII Jenova). 😛

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

I like socks when it's cold.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Eel wrote:

Don’t forget the yoga pants

And the flip-flops. Can't forget those!

So Eel's Shipping Saga continues?

@HobbitGamer Howdy stranger! Socks are great, but blankets cover more ground.

@Heavyarms55 I really like dogs and cats, but between the two I slightly prefer the latter. Most dogs are fine, but I do have a preference for medium and large-sized canines. They typically act like giant babies, whereas many small dogs I've come across act like they'll take your leg off if you so much as sneeze in their direction. Plus, unless they're bathed often, most dogs smell like...well, dog lol. Cats have their own pro and cons, but I can deal with most of their quirks easier. For one, I think they're less needy.

That classroom housed most of the animals I knew about, besides a couple of aquariums in the elementary grades. I didn't go to elementary school there, so it's very possible there were class pets I missed. Some unauthorized creatures made it in as well, usually the occasional bird or bat in the gym. Though a cat wandered in through an open door in spring of my senior year lol.

I grew up with a few cats and a dog around, but they were all outdoors. I'd love a pet now, but I don't want any inside animals. Outside is out of the question as I live close to a busy road and don't want to come home to a pancake pet. So either I need to cave into sharing some inside space or move. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx I actually find small dogs more likably because they are closer in size to cats. And honestly the two we have here act a lot like cats, but louder. I think the main reason why I don't like big dogs is because when I was a kid, my uncle's big black dog used my head as a chew toy. It wasn't even attacking so much as playing, but playing by chewing on me... It terrified little kid me and ever since then I've not liked big dogs very much. On the contrary, every cat I knew growing up was very friendly and when they played it never involved pinning me down and biting me...

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 I don't dislike most small dogs and have met many friendly ones; I'm quite fond of a Schnauzer/Poodle mix a coworker owns. It's more the fact that I've encountered too many that exhibit Small Dog Syndrome. Not that I also haven't had foul encounters with larger dogs, but those are few and far between. Also, while all dogs bark, usually the larger ones don't seem so...yappy.

Most socialized cats I've encountered are friendly, but there are a select few in that department I don't care for as well. Top of the "Nope" list would be one of an aunt's cats; I don't know if something happened during cat puberty or what, but she was fine as a kitten and became a grouchy rip of a cat. Their other indoor cat is completely fine, a friendly, laid-back male. He gets a bit rough when playing though. Needless to say I ignore one and love on the other; I've tried giving her attention, but she hisses and/or trots off. Back in college, I took care of their indoor and outdoor pets on their property when they'd leave on trips. That cat was by far the least pleasant part. The outdoor Black Lab and German Shepard? Fine. Outdoor cat? Fine, he was a lovable older long-haired tabby. But that cat, the only indoor one at the time? Hoooo boy, she knew she had the run of the house while they were gone.

Sounds to me like that dog was trying to play (roughly), but it should have been trained that playing like that with people isn't okay. Pretty much a discipline thing. I completely understand how that could affect a young kid's future outlook on larger breeds.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Yeah, our experiences clearly shaped our opinions on cats and dogs. And the more limited the experiences the more strongly the impact I think. Kind of a mini metaphor for life. lol

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

HotGoomba

Hey gamers what's popping?

god I mentally threw up saying that

Edited on by HotGoomba

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

Eel

"I think I feel like playing something on my xbox tonight"

<Gets slapped in the face with a 4GB update>

Sigh I guess that's what I get for ignoring for two months.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Not any that I own. (Though to be fair the next biggest still-updating console I own is the switch.)

Since this one gets longs periods of inactivity, I usually need to wait for an update to download and install when I do decide to play something...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

DannyBoi

I'm thinking of playing dc universe online. Is it good? How long is the story/is there a definite end point? It looks good.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Vinny

Just read they're closing Super Mario Maker's online services after 5 years. SMM1 is still one of the best games because you can get the Starfy costume!

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Blooper987

Today is the 10th anniversary of the Danganronpa series! Here’s hoping that the series continues strong and we can get another 10 great years of the series!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Anti-Matter

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day.
What is your plan for tomorrow ?

Anti-Matter

Blooper987

@Anti-Matter Grandparents house. Prolly gonna play some switch in the way there. Thinking Superhot and Wandersong. What about u?

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Vinny

I think I'll have some fish tomorrow.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

1UP_MARIO

Been messing with Mario kart live home circuit. I love it. It’s Mario maker but Mario kart

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic