Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,301 to 46,320 of 96,531

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero Just a quick update.

I filled a bottle with hot water and put towel on top. I put the hedgehog on top.

And after 2 hours we found out that it wants pears

Untitled

So little Sonic might live after all.

Edited on by Zuljaras

WoomyNNYes

@Zuljaras That is how pets act when they are dying. The longer you wait, the bigger the gamble. I'm sorry to hear about your little buddy <3 I hope it's not serious.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ogo79

@Zuljaras
good luck with that hedgehog

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero Yeah. I might have to do that. There is definitely something wrong with it.

It is couple of months old. The other hedgehogs that I have found in our yard or on the streets are 10 times bigger than this one.

Eel

I propose to name it Roadkill.

Rudy for short.

On a different subject, something weird happened.

Several months ago, I ordered a Bittboy Pocket Go online. About two months after that, since it was nowhere to be seen, I contacted the page to ask, and they said the package had been returned and was destroyed since they were not able to deliver it. They wanted me to buy it again with a discount, but I went through paypal and got a refund.

Cut to a today, and I randomly receive the thing in the mail.

Wut. Now I feel a bit guilty to be honest!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

@Eel
what kind of an example as a mod are you setting for the rest of the world?
its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled
yer gonna need it

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Eel

I'm honestly quite disappointed with it. I wanted it as an alternative to my GBA, since I learned how to back up my cartridge games and saves, and want to keep my actual hardware nice and alive for a few more years... And this looked like a nice GBA-look-alike option.

But this thing is just not good. It's like... Usable, but it looks like it is struggling to run the games. The image is like, wobbly?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ogo79

@Eel
well its a good thing you didnt actually end up having to pay for it.
sometimes funny things like that happen.

the_shpydar wrote:

Eel

Yeah, it's still a nice little freebie, I'm sure I'll find a use for it.

It's kinda funny, like, Schrödinger's game system.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

1UP_MARIO

My Nintendo rewards splatoon mario keyring.

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Zuljaras

Update on the hedgehog story.

The vet said that it is fine. They gave us some vitamins for it and they said we could keep it.

I don't want to but my fiancé insists to keep it as a pet so I guess we are keeping it

PS: It loves wet cat food Whiskas.

Edited on by Zuljaras

porto

@Zuljaras keep us posted on your little cutie! Looked adorable from your pictures.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Eel

@Zuljaras oh wet food should help keep him hydrated and make it easier to give him the vitamins too. That’s great to hear it’s eating seems and to be fine.

Congrats on the new family member.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Magician

I look at the launch of PS5 and XSX with nothing but apathy. Earlier this year I was hyped for both of them. But now I'm not so eager. I look at my Switch collection, then I look at the possibility of purchasing either new platform and I ask myself, "when will I find the time?"

Am I finally getting old and crotchety?
Untitled

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Eel

Yeah make sure sonic has a small hedgehog mansion so he’s happy.

YouTube has lots of informative videos about hedgehog housing and care.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero Yeah it is very very young. I will find him a good cage and stuff.

Sonic is good name because the other I suggested were ... very unique. My SO did not like the name Adolf and I do not know why!

BruceCM

They're probably thinking it must have lost it's mother, so it needs someone to look after it, @Link-Hero .... ? Sonic is a fine name, start teaching him to go FAST now, @Zuljaras

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic