Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,321 to 46,340 of 96,590

Eel

So last week a package from amazon (a slim sleeve-type case for my laptop) said it had a delay in Cincinnati. A bit weird but I had no rush so whatever.

Today I receive the package and its got disgusting stains of something-that-looks-like-it-could-be-dry-blood-but-I-dunno. And now I'm super weirded out.

And to make things worse, the case didn't even fit my laptop.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

porto

@Eel dry blood?

I wouldn't order from that place again just to be safe... (not amazon, the actual seller)

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

porto

@Eel Well, even if it isn’t dry blood, them spilling something onto the box doesn’t exactly seem “trustworthy” to me. At the very least unprofessional.

I’ll refrain from ordering from them now thanks for the info.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Eel

To be fair, I assume this happened during shipping.

Perhaps the transport truck had an accident or something.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

Zuljaras wrote:

So this is Sonic.

Untitled

I've clearly missed something in my brief absence. I love hedgehogs (well, most animals, really), and he's certainly a cutie! Young too, from what I have gleaned from my skimming.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

I drew my sketch of Anthro Parrot as Avian Kickboxer.
Untitled
Somehow it looks like Kass from BOTW.
I named him Pierre and he is a Blue Yellow Macaw.
He has big brother Red Macaw as his manager.

Anti-Matter

Vinny

Is it just me, or is YouTube also showing you guys like 5 times the amount of ads they did before?

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

kkslider5552000

Vinny wrote:

Is it just me, or is YouTube also showing you guys like 5 times the amount of ads they did before?

If you mean videos that would normally have maybe 2 ads suddenly having ads every few minutes, yeah that's been a thing. I think it was MORE a thing a month or two ago, like some people I follow didn't realize that was happening on the vids they uploaded for a while.

"telling people what we're doing ahead of time is hard durrrrrr" - Youtube

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Tyranexx

Most of the videos I watch are on the shorter side or are something longer broken up into several videos, but generally the ads aren't too frequent.

A Cuphead playthrough I've been watching, however....The entire video is just short of two hours, and I swear there's an ad every 5-10 minutes.

Streaming and video watching is becoming the new commercial-filled normal TV. Figured it was only a matter of time.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BruceCM

Yeah, YT is definitely putting more ads in videos .... I watch some that are only 10-15 mins &, as well as the one before starting, there's at least one during! I usually skip through some of those videos, so I'm only actually watching about 5 mins, too

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

I knew it there was something really wrong from FF XVI after i got reply from user on Pushsquare just now !
That game was condemned !! 😠
I'm DONE with Final Fantasy Roman numbers started from XIII-2 !!
Don't care with XIII-2, Lightning Returns, XIV.
15 banned, 16 condemned !
12 was the last masterpiece, 13 was anomaly and really disappointing but i accepted it for very unusual circumstances.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Maaryotyme

FF XVI was rated 18+
Damn.
That game will be banned in my gaming area. I will stop outside of the game store and not let anyone buy it. I will be angry with those who purchase this. BANNED I TELL U. BANNED

Maaryotyme

Rexenoboy

@Anti-Matter
FFXVI is going to be a very mature story about warring nations, politics, betrayal and deceit.
I believe a story like this warrants a mature rating. It could make it more intense and a better game because of it.

Treasure Acquired

Maaryotyme

@Rexenoboy you make sense but it has a 18 rated label in the cover so it’s BANNED. It’s evil and satanic. I will email them and tell them to put teen rating so I can play it and it will be unBANNED and unEvil.

Edited on by Maaryotyme

Maaryotyme

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic