Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,281 to 46,300 of 96,484

porto

@Zuljaras I used to be so good at those "spot the difference" puzzles. My grandparents got me into them in the first place. I used to have a whole strategy, now I have an attention span of a toddler lol.

Edited on by porto

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

RR529

This week's imported lunch is "Napolitan", a Japanese twist on Spaghetti, that I believe usually forgoes tomato sauce for a ketchup base. I've heard a lot about it over the years, but it's my first time having it myself.
Untitled
Untitled
It came in a bowl that easily allows you to drain the water after cooking, and featured Ramen style noodles with packets of parmesan cheese & a "spicy" ketchup sauce to mix in. It definitely had a different flavor profile to your typical instant noodles, and I really enjoyed it. I didn't find it all that spicy myself, but the spice did give it a good twist to the flavor.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

porto

@RR529 are you just trying to make me feel bad? Those noodles look delish

Joking aside please send more pics. I love seeing them.

Edited on by porto

porto

Eel

I foolishly underestimated the bitterness of the dark chocolate bar I found in the fridge.

So I made champurrado instead... One square of chocolate was enough to flavor three cups...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

1UP_MARIO

Got some postcards from my Nintendo rewards.

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Heavyarms55

@RR529 The instant stuff is never as good but it's decent.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

porto

@1UP_MARIO all of them look adorable, but I love the first one. Who knew Mario looked good as a sea captain

porto

Heavyarms55

Have you ever actually been speechless? Have you ever seen or read or watched or played something, gotten to the end of it and the impact was so much that you actually, legitimately were speechless? If you'd asked me yesterday I'd have said probably. But I'd have been wrong. I didn't know what that feeling was. Today is the first time I've ever actually be so blown away that I was actually, truly speechless for about 10 minutes.

You'll probably either laugh or just not believe me. I say that because if it were someone else telling me, I'd probably just think they were exaggerating too. But I just watched episodes 36 and 37 of Re:Zero back to back, and then just sat there for about 10 minutes staring at the screen so blown back that I did not know what to say or how to react. That's never happened to me before. Thinking about it now, it a little silly to react to a work of fiction like that. Like I've mentioned before, I consume enormous amounts of fiction. Not just sci-fi or fantasy, but drama, romance, thrillers, mysteries, comedies and things I don't even know how to label. And I've never been blown back, totally speechless like that.

But wow. Speechlessness is a real thing. I learned that today.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Zuljaras

I have just found a small hedgehog on the road and I did not want to leave it there. It is very small and weak. Almost unresponsive.

I am almost sure it is not going to make it through the night. I offered it some crushed cat food (as the great internet suggested - good quality too) but it does not want to eat and its breathing is quite slow.

porto

@Zuljaras Aww it sounds adorable. If it doesn't want to eat it either means it doesn't trust you, (which in their defense I wouldn't trust a human either), or it's just given up. Sorry, you have to witness that.

porto

Zuljaras

@Eel It is small but it is not a baby. It is almost non responsive.

@Apportal We have lots of hedgehogs around here but this one is barely moving. No wounds, nothing.

Untitled

When I found it on the side of the street it was with its belly upwards. Very strange.

Eel

Not only babies require assisted feeding. Sometimes animals won't eat without some help, giving them some water can keep them alive long enough to get better.

You could always just leave it alone in a box with the food and see what happens.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic