Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 36,301 to 36,320 of 45,581

Anti-Matter

Happy Halloween, guys. 🤓🎃
I have prepared something about Halloween.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Those are VERY nice. Well done!
But erm... how about the no blood and gore rule?
Your zombie certainly does seem to fall into that category...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Well....
I have to design my Zombie carefully.
It should be as scary as Zombies on Thriller by Michael Jackson.
Scary but not gory, still looks cartoonish.
Beside, i have to think about kids who will see my Zombie.

1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - Butterscotch krumpets (trumpets? strumpets?) were my favorites as well. Loved those things. They were so sweet they hurt. Man, wish I would have checked LM3, or continued following along on this thread last night! I’m an hour ahead of you though, so I probably wouldn’t have fired it up at midnight.

@Anti-Matter - Those are all fantastic, but I’m partial to Epitaph. How did Julian become half a fish man?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
My Julian idea being a Half Fishman was based from video clip of Backstreet Back Boys - Everybody.
I saw one of BSB singer on that video had half normal human looking but the other side was like blue scaled monster.

1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter those are really great anti

Happy Luigi day everyone

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Haha, I remember the music video. It’s a cool Halloween video actually. That’s the most Anti reason you could given, and it’s made my day!

limby-bee was a jerk.

bimmy-lee

Here’s my spooky Halloween trick, a picture of my girls. Don’t look either of them directly in the eyes, you’ll regret it later...

Untitled

Happy Halloween!

limby-bee was a jerk.

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee yea i almost wondering when it started to be playable. I didn't even attempt it as i was playing lion king/ Aladdin. Kind of regretting not trying lol.

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter all look great, my fave is Jack o lantern.
Happy Halluigi, everyone.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Link-Hero

@bimmy-lee
The mediocre spray painting just makes them look cheap and ugly. But hey, that was normal for older holiday decorations.

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

NEStalgia

Halloween is not happy until Gooigi arrives! Soon, NES, soon....... (mutters to self.)

So, I go away for a few hours, and @Anti-Matter now draws blood soaked horror...... I feel like Rod Serling is going to walk into this room any moment now and narrate my life.

NEStalgia

Zuljaras

Happy Halloween from us to all NintendoLife!

Untitled

Zuljaras

ThanosReXXX

Untitled
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=2207964

Actually works best on smart phones, due to portrait orientation, so download and send/WhatsApp to friends to give them a nice Halloween surprise... (heheheh... )

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia No, he already explained that away, since I was WAY ahead of you and asked him about it...

NotTelevision

Happy Halloween from Guangxi, China. My zombie friend passed out on the sofa from one too many Hoegaardens. Cheers to purple rain and hydration.

NotTelevision

bimmy-lee

@Link-Hero - They’re not holiday decorations, and it’s not spray paint. The mediocrity of the airbrushing is the point.

limby-bee was a jerk.

NotTelevision

@Zuljaras Happy Halloween 🎃!

@bimmy-lee Those dolls are awesome. Reminds me of some of figures my grandma used to keep in her house.

I wouldn’t dare sleep in the same room as those little ones. 😵

NotTelevision

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee
Untitled

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic