Teyon Confirms Upcoming 3DS eShop Discounts for North America

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Joining Europe for discounted downloads

Earlier today the European Nintendo Download update included a range of discount offers, including a number of 3DS eShop titles from Teyon. The publisher has now issued a press release to confirm that those offers will also be coming to North America this week, with one removed and another added as NA-only.

Below are the details and pricing of what's on the way this Thursday.

It's a Crazy Chicken switch between regions, but aside from that the deals are the same. Are any of these tempting you at those discount prices?

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

Maybe I will get Robot Rescue. I already have Bird Mania, thanks to Chicken Brutus' review and bezerker's obsession.

Philip_J_ReedStaff

Philip_J_Reed said:

If anyone doesn't buy Bird Mania Xmas for 99 cents I will personally mail you a box of scorpions.

JQuest

JQuest said:

@ThomasBW84 but at least you'll have it for next Xmas. Unless you fancy scorpions or something? Then it's a fair tradeoff.

rosebud

rosebud said:

I will probably get Robot Rescue. That's really cheap for a decently reviewed puzzle game.

DarkKirby

DarkKirby said:

Okay, okay, but when is the Fire Emblem Awakening DLC going to be discounted? Software prices are supposed to drop as time passes Nintendo.

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

@DarkKirby Everybody else does a GOTY version with all the DLC at 50% of the cost after about this length of time. (Trust Nintendo to only choose the worst parts of the later business model).

bezerker99

bezerker99 said:

I tell everyone to buy BirdMania and nothing happens. Teyon reduces price to 99 cents and everyone pounces on it. lol

shigulicious

shigulicious said:

It ticks me off that these indie developers are offering us their creations for under a buck( thank you!) and Nintendo still wants $5 for a bad NES game.

Dpullam

Dpullam said:

Well, 99 cents for Bird Mania Christmas 3D is certainly a good deal. I also received Heavy Fire: Special Operations 3D for free a while back, but still haven't taken the opportunity to try it out yet.