Ubisoft Reveals Full Just Dance 2014 Tracklist

Posted by Andy Green

Daft Punk, Lady Gaga, ABBA and a bloke called PSY all feature

Just Dance 2014 will be grooving its way onto Wii U and Wii in early October and Ubisoft has now revealed the full list of tracks you can jive along to.

It's set to feature a blend of old and new, with artists such as Bob Marley and ABBA standing alongside Lady Gaga, One Direction, Rihanna and PSY, who apparently has another song out that isn't that one. Naturally, the Village People's Y.M.C.A. will be available to perform, while there's even a track from Disney's Aladdin in there.

The full list of tracks is below:

• Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) – ABBA
  • Pound The Alarm – Nicki Minaj
  • Starships – Nicki Minaj
  • Troublemaker – Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida
  • Kiss You – One Direction
  • Feel This Moment – Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera
  • Gentleman – PSY
  • Ghostbusters – Ray Parker Jr.
  • Maria – Ricky Martin
  • Where Have You Been – Rihanna
  • Candy – Robbie Williams
  • Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke Ft. Pharrell
  • 99 Luftballons – Rutschen Planeten
  • Miss Understood – Sammie
  • Nitro Bot – Sentai Express
  • Flashdance…What A Feeling – The Girly Team
  • Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In – The Sunlight Shakers
  • Y.M.C.A. – Village People
  • #thatPOWER – will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber
  • Follow The Leader – Wisin & Yandel Ft. Jennifer Lopez

On top of those, the US is set to get The Other Side by Jason Derulo; Europe, the Middle East and Africa will have Danse (Pop version) by TAL and Signorini (Eroe Nazionale) by Fedez; while North, Central and South America will also receive Dançando by Ivete Sangalo.

Just Dance 2014 will be on the dance floor on 1st October in Europe, 4th October in the UK and 8th October in the US. Will you be lassoed into getting this one? Let us know what you think to the songs in the comment section below.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

The Damaged album gets some Just Dance love ;-)

Wonder if Nintendo can push this on the Wii U by advertising it together w/ Club and Fit U. I'm sure the Wii version will outsell it 10 to 1 though.

Pod

Pod said:

It's pretty amazing that Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" still hasn't been in any of the games.

Anyway, it's probably a smart move to just name these after the years you'll be playing them in if they're going to do one every year anyway.

Mahe

Mahe said:

Tracklist doesn't seem as good as Just Dance 3 or 4, but still getting it. We'll see how the tracks work when being played.

@ricklongo No, that's the rating for the current move. The stars are the total rating.

Birthday_Boy

Birthday_Boy said:

How come it took them their 5th game to get I Will Survive?
And look at that! They even have Disney's Aladdin?
@Andy: Have you really never heard of Gentleman?

bezerker99

bezerker99 said:

Great tunes listed! But I already have every song there on my iTunes. Heck, I have the entire Ghostbusters (and Ghostbusters II) soundtracks. Good stuff there, definitely. B-)

Birthday_Boy

Birthday_Boy said:

I totally forgot!
When I was at Fan Expo, I played Gentleman. I won too! I almost got a Wii Remote thrown to my face, but I won.

letsplay

letsplay said:

I like Just Dance but some of the songs on the list are awful. Well not my taste.

element187

element187 said:

Crap it has my wife's favorite song, Careless Whisper – George Michael, she might ask me to get it.... oooh Gamefly!

I know it will never happen, but this series would be much better if the main software was free, and you pay for the songs you want only.... I know UBi makes a lot more money getting people to shell out for the whole thing, therefore have no motivation do something consumer friendly... But I think the Ala Carte model or piecemeal pricing is going to be the way to go for mini games/dancing/karoke in the future.

dropping $60 on a title where you only like a handful of songs is a complete and total ripoff and makes it cost prohibitive to pick it up.

AJWolfTill

AJWolfTill said:

Some gems in here but oh dear lord, TWO Minaj songs... No thank you.
Prince Ali is a very wierd coincidence as it kept coming up at work yesterday.

lanabanana

lanabanana said:

Well at least they put better songs, if only they didn't put Nicki Minaj & Justin Bieber...