Earlier this month, we reported that the popular The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert will be returning to Los Angeles for a special show during E3 on the 12th June.
Dubbed "Season 2", Nintendo has announced new dates and cities for the beautifully arranged concert series across North America this year. Due to overwhelming demand, the orchestra will return to the following cities:
- Atlanta; Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; June 6
- San Francisco; Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall; June 10
- Montreal; Place des Arts; June 14
- Los Angeles; Greek Theatre; June 12
- Austin, Texas; Long Center; June 29
- Philadelphia; The Mann Center for the Performing Arts; July 25
- Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; Sept. 7
- Seattle; Benaroya Hall; Sept. 12
New cities revealed for the tour are:
- Baltimore; Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall; July 27
- Grand Rapids, Mich.; DeVos Performance Hall; Oct. 19
Tickets can be purchased from the official Zelda Symphony website. Club Nintendo members can take advantage of an exclusive 15 percent discount to the show by logging into their accounts and looking for the discount code on the Symphony of the Goddesses banner.
The show itself is a fantastic experience, we're sure those of you who have already attended a previous date will agree. Are any of our readers planning on attending one of the above dates? If so, start saving those rupees in your big wallets. Let us know in the comment section below if you plan on catching a show.