Reef Entertainment has revealed it's bringing Boulder Dash-XL 3D to 3DS this summer.
A 3DS retail release of last year's PSN and Xbox Live Arcade game, it features 150 brand new maps and the ability to share high scores and unlocked items via StreetPass.
it's set to hit Europe on 20th July for a budget price of £19.99/€29.99. A North American release is planned too, but there's no exact release date yet.
REEF ENTERTAINMENT, GMG PLAY AND FIRST STAR SOFTWARE ANNOUNCE EUROPEAN RELEASE OF BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ FOR NINTENDO 3DS™.
Diamond encrusted classic set to shine this July
London, April 4th: UK Video game distributor Reef Entertainment, GMG Play and First Star Software, Inc. today announced the pending European release of BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ for the Nintendo 3DS™.
BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ was developed for Xbox LIVE Arcade and PC by Catnip Games, GmbH & Co. KG and ported to the Nintendo 3DS™ by Ludosity AB. BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ will be released by GMG Play in the North American market.
In this sequel to the 1984 classic action-puzzler, players set forth as Rockford™ or Crystal™ and mine their way through a variety of hazardous, yet stunning, three dimensional caves whilst avoiding crushing boulders and an eerie menagerie of killer creatures.
- Dazzling 3D Graphics glisten on Nintendo 3DS
- 4 Varied Gaming Worlds (Ice, Ancient, Reactor, Space)
- 5 Game Modes (Arcade, Puzzle, Zen, Score Attack and Retro)
- Over 150 All New and Exciting Caves to Conquer
- New Scoring mechanics provide an exciting challenge for high score hunters.
- Share unlocks and high score with your friends via StreetPass
BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ will be available for £19.99 / €29.99 across Europe July 20th 2012