The 3DS Will Come in Pink, Too

Posted by Zach Kaplan

New Style Savvy also confirmed

Joining the recently-announced metallic pink DSi XL will be a similarly coloured 3DS, shown off earlier at Nintendo's conference. That'll go great with the new entry in the Style Savvy fashion-centred franchise also announced for the handheld.

The pink 3DS hits Japan on 20th October. We'll keep you posted when news of the worldwide release dates emerges.

[via nintendo.co.jp, andriasang.com]

WaveBoy

WaveBoy said:

Shweet. I'm suprised they never made a Hello Kitty or My Little Ponie edition. B-)

Shall be a great seller for girls this christmas no doubt.

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

Green or Purple please! :D Although I'm liking that pink one. :D

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

This pink is actually a pretty nice color but it really isn't my thing. I'm sticking with my Cosmo Black system until they roll out a nice green one.;)

Rm88

Rm88 said:

It actually doesn't look that bad. But still:

Blue > Red > Black > Pink.

I got blue of course.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

Its nice to see more color choices added to the 3DS line up. I still think the flare red one is the nicest of them though.

Pj1

Pj1 said:

I've got blue, can't beat that one. All though the red one does look good!!

Kimiko

Kimiko said:

Oh dear. Should I wait for the purple one, or get the pink one? Tempting..

moosa

moosa said:

YES! This thing is going to look sexy like bubblegum lip gloss. I TOTALLY want one.

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

i hope they announce this soon so i know if i should just get the red one or wait for the pink one....ugh i want the pink one but I'm not going to wait forever to get one.

Token_Girl

Token_Girl said:

I'm only getting it if it comes in a bundle with Imagine Party Babyz 3DS.

Seriously though, the purple one was the shmexiest.

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sakura_Moonlight2421 said:

D: Noooo!!!!!! I want the pink one but I can't part with my blue one. (I'll only get it if I something happens to the blue one.....) - Can't wait for the new Style Savvy~!