The 3DS Will Come in Pink, Too

Posted by Zach Kaplan

New Style Savvy also confirmed

Joining the recently-announced metallic pink DSi XL will be a similarly coloured 3DS, shown off earlier at Nintendo's conference. That'll go great with the new entry in the Style Savvy fashion-centred franchise also announced for the handheld.

The pink 3DS hits Japan on 20th October. We'll keep you posted when news of the worldwide release dates emerges.

From the web

WaveGhoul said:

Shweet. I'm suprised they never made a Hello Kitty or My Little Ponie edition.

Shall be a great seller for girls this christmas no doubt.

Corbs said:

Green or Purple please! Although I'm liking that pink one.

WolfRamHeart said:

This pink is actually a pretty nice color but it really isn't my thing. I'm sticking with my Cosmo Black system until they roll out a nice green one.

Rm88 said:

It actually doesn't look that bad. But still:

Blue > Red > Black > Pink.

I got blue of course.

Tasuki said:

Its nice to see more color choices added to the 3DS line up. I still think the flare red one is the nicest of them though.

Pj1 said:

I've got blue, can't beat that one. All though the red one does look good!!

Kimiko said:

Oh dear. Should I wait for the purple one, or get the pink one? Tempting..

moosa said:

YES! This thing is going to look sexy like bubblegum lip gloss. I TOTALLY want one.

Pokefanmum82 said:

i hope they announce this soon so i know if i should just get the red one or wait for the pink one....ugh i want the pink one but I'm not going to wait forever to get one.

Token_Girl said:

I'm only getting it if it comes in a bundle with Imagine Party Babyz 3DS.

Seriously though, the purple one was the shmexiest.

Sakura_Moonlight2421 said:

D: Noooo!!!!!! I want the pink one but I can't part with my blue one. (I'll only get it if I something happens to the blue one.....) - Can't wait for the new Style Savvy~!