Nintendo Download: 3rd June 2011 (Europe)

Posted by Marcel van Duyn

Yard sales, restaurants and rocks

Not many surprises today, with just one new WiiWare game two DSiWare titles. There's no Virtual Console game, perhaps because we got one two weeks in a row a while back? Here's what you can grab this week.

WiiWare

Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville (Konami, 500pts) — Another hidden object puzzle game, it's pretty much exactly what you'd think it would be. It could be a decent purchase, according to our Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville review.

DSiWare

Puzzle Rocks (Cinemax, 500pts) — A shape and colour matching game that promises 36 levels spread over 4 chapters. We'll get our review up soon.

My Little Restaurant (QubicGames, 500pts) — Diner Dash in disguise, pretty much, but the game manages to pull off said disguise pretty well, as we mention in our My Little Restaurant review.

That's it this week, are you getting any of these three?

Related Games

Bass_X0

Bass_X0 said:

They switched Chrono Trigger with the WiiWare game then went back to the usual schedule. We would normally have had Chrono Trigger last week hence why no VC this week.

Omega

Omega said:

This weeks WiiWare release is only a gap-filler game imho. What wondrous and amazing things will await us next week?

slidecage

slidecage said:

rumor but here in the states starting june 13 only 1 dsiwere release per week (all will be 3ds games) if that

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

Puzzle Rocks is interesting. Need a revw.

Where's Puzzle Quest and Space Invaders Extreme Z? I'd like to sell my carts pls...:-)

dinkelberg

dinkelberg said:

oh come on guys ! i have played the racing wii ware title last week and it was awesome and another thing if u have buyed chrono trigger you have plenty to do it can take you weeks to complete the game 100 percent and there are many other games. the only games that i can think off that truly comes to the vc is: mega man 5 on the nes, mega man x on snes. and monster world 4 they are the only vc titles that are confirmed

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville might be interesting. I love adventures but Hidden Object Games aren't really my thing without a decent story and extra puzzles.

SKTTR

SKTTR said:

Oh Yard Sale was released in NA almost 12 months ago. KONAMI is weird. Sandy Beach and Ant Nation were the same, Released in NA first, then about one year later they released them in EU.

Chris720

Chris720 said:

Yard sale... reminds me, I need to go to the car boot sale and see if I can find a NES or Game boy Micro.

Anyways, crap week, surprise, surprise...

Bass_X0

Bass_X0 said:

Chrono Trigger is great and it will take a while to complete but that doesn't mean Nintendo can skip on releases like you're saying its acceptable that they can do so. However, as I explained earlier, Chrono Trigger was released a week early and this week is our usual no VC week. So nobody should really be complaining about no VC this week. Next week is our usually scheduled week for VC releases.

Jan-80

Jan-80 said:

I'm playing PuzzleRocks right now and it looks awesome. Realy addictive! Nice sounds fx.