UK Gamers, Choose Your Donkey Kong Pre-Order Bonus Now

Posted by James Newton

T-shirts, figures, in-store credit and more

North America gets a banana, whilst Australian gamers receive a plush DK, but UK gamers have the luxury of choice when it comes to their free pre-order item.

Stick your name down against Donkey Kong Country Returns at Toys 'R' Us and get a DK figurine, Littlewoods and GameStop in Ireland are both offering the free Wii Remote banana pouch. HMV bestows gamers with £8 worth of store credit and GAME has a free bright yellow t-shirt for you to wear on a really bad day. Lastly, Play.com is offering a set of funky monkey stickers, including one for your Wii Remote.

If you haven't pre-ordered the title yet be sure to hurry if you want to grab one of these free gifts, as many of them are limited to the first 10,000 customers.

Bass_X0

Bass_X0 said:

Its £32.85 at shopto.net - so you have to think about whether a gift is worth the extra £2.14

WaveyChristmas

WaveyChristmas said:

There are a bunch of Wii games I still need to keep up with here. SMG 2, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Sin & Punishment 2, Golden Eye 007, No More Heroes 2, Murumasa, A Boy & his Blob, Dead Space: Extraction, Metroid: Other M and now this. Maybe I should lay off the insanely difficult games for a change, since MM & Bass has soaked up too many hours of my game time by kicking my . Thanks to King's Stage 2's 2nd Boss and King! :p Which I finally beat tonight....Wily's second form must be destroyed, blarghhhhhh.

Anyways, back on topic! I need to preorder so I get a banana! :p

Golgo

Golgo said:

I'll take the willy warmer...er, I mean banana pouch, please.

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

I would rather have that DK figurine than a banana pouch, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

WaLzgiStaff

WaLzgi said:

Curses, we Americans are cursed with an earlier release date instead!

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

Sorry, but that last trailer killed any interest I had in the game. It won't be very fun if during the final 2/3 of the game, I'm just going to die over and over again, occansionally broken up by the Super Guide beating the level for me automatically. Sure, the Super Guide can allow for some difficulty increase, but it shouldn't be masochistically or sadistically difficult.

Z_Bone

Z_Bone said:

I want the figurine. I guess I'll have to fly out to the UK to get DK. :-(

J-Forest-Esq

J-Forest-Esq said:

I checked on littlewoods and its says it was priced at 55 quid and is now at £49!! Doesn't that seem a tad expensive? (even with the banana pouch)