Competition Winners: Target Toss Pro: Lawn Darts T-Shirt

Posted by Zach Kaplan

Drum roll please...

Last month, we ran a competition to give away ten t-shirts decked out with logos from the WiiWare title Target Toss Pro: Lawn Darts.

We all like to look stylish and show our love for video games and dangerous lawn-related activities of days past, but only ten could win the XL-sized prizes. Those ten lucky users are:

melvin2898
jhuhn
Mode7
Crystalking18
lockelocke
bboy2970
mecoy
InvisibleTune
labrat7
Junkface

Thanks to all who entered and congratulations to the winners! A representative from Incredible Technologies will be in touch with each of you shortly to arrange the delivery of your prizes, so keep an eye on that inbox. Commiserations to those who missed out, better luck next time! We'd like to thank Incredible Technologies for donating the prizes for this competition.

Alias

Alias said:

Wow. I didn't think I'd win this.
I win this but not And Yet it Moves? This world is strange

bboy2970

bboy2970 said:

Hey! I finally won one of these things! I would win a contest for a shirt and not a game but still, I'm happy! :)

bro2dragons

bro2dragons said:

@mariofanatic: it's free. why not? what's to lose?

@everyone: it's cliche, i know, but congrats! wear them with pride, and throw spikes at your friends... err... i mean, giant dart boards on the grass... yeah...

y2josh

y2josh said:

Wow, that competition completely went over my head. :D

Grats to the winners!

ToadFan

ToadFan said:

I didn't even know there was a competition. :P Well congrats to all that won. :D

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Not something that I would want to win but free stuff is always cool. Congratulations to all the winners!

ToadFan

ToadFan said:

If I did win the T-shirt would go down to the middle of the bottom half of my leg. :P

thaantman

thaantman said:

didnt care for this contest so i didnt entered, even though free is free, but better to let someone have a chance who might actually want whats being given, congrats to all who won, and hope we get another contest soon

Junkface

Junkface said:

Oh wow was about to go to bed figured I'd read the news... I actualy won somthing. Thanks soo much. Well Columbus day wasn't a total wash.

Zach

Zach said:

Hey all, sorry for the slight delay but our contact at Incredible Technologies has let me know that you'll all be receiving e-mails very shortly.

Zach

Zach said:

Mecoy - If you can no longer access the e-mail account with which you signed up, can you either change it or e-mail us your new one?