La-Mulana Test Play 5 Video

Posted by Corbie Dillard

More of the WiiWare title in action

We just recently showed you the fourth Test Play video of La-Mulana and now Nicalis has just sent over yet another video of the game in action.

You can check out the brand new video below and we'll keep you posted on any further developments.

[via youtube.com]

pixelman

pixelman said:

Wow, another one so soon?

This looks so awesome. I love all of the different weapons. =)

Porky

Porky said:

Why is this popular? Never heard of La-Mulana until recently. Doesn't look as impressive as other wiiware. Looks old looking like the rebirth wiiware, blaster master and cave story.

Pahvi

Pahvi said:

@Ezekiel: Like Cave Story, this is an upgraded port of a PC freeware game that was done in retro fashion. Or that is my impression.

odd69

odd69 said:

I really can't wait for this game. Hopefully we will see it release soon!

aaronsullivan

aaronsullivan said:

@Ezekiel
Edit your post down a little: "Why is this popular? [...] Looks [...] like the rebirth wiiware, blaster master and cave story."
Sort of answered your own question. :) Just because something isn't to your taste, doesn't make it unpopular. :P

JayArr

JayArr said:

I would like to request that they stop releasing these videos! It's making the wait for the game unbearable. :D

Aronos

Aronos said:

Was that some sort of "cheat code" at the end where it showed a person pressing buttons?
If it is, what the heck did it do lol.

suburban_sensei

suburban_sensei said:

Really excited for this one. Maybe not as excited as I was for Cave Story, but its a day-one buy, regardless.

Linkuini

Linkuini said:

I think the part at the end was supposed to make you think the controls were busted as an April Fool's joke. Not sure, though.

Porky

Porky said:

@aaronsullivan> I did not mention in my first post that this game wasn't my cup of tea. In fact, I purchased all old looking graphic games on wiiware. I do however find jungle treasure hunting movie/game themes booooorrrrring but La-mulana may be an exception.

Soapy

Soapy said:

One of the better April Fools jokes this year.

As someone on the blog said, it has "just a hint of the ridiculous mixed in with the completely plausible."