WiiWare's last big game?
La Mulana's WiiWare release has been a rocky road. It was first announced by developer Nigoro in 2009 and suffered several delays before finally hitting the service in Japan in 2011. Of course, most were expecting it to be released elsewhere soon after, but that didn't happen. It was eventually cancelled by its old publisher...
About The Game
Are you ready to survive all types of traps and discover all the secrets of LA-MULANA?
LA-MULANA is the most complete "archaeology action and exploration" game ever created.
Take control of Professor Lemeza and his inseparable whip to discover the mysteries of Humanity! Face all types of traps, enemies and Guardians in the greatest adventure ever created for WiiWare.
In LA-MULANA you will explore vast temples and, most importantly, you will have the feeling of total immersion.
Each mechanism, trap or puzzle you solve will be a great achievement.
- The best "archaeology action and exploration" game.
- Over 40 hours of play.
- Hundreds of puzzles and secrets to be discovered.
- Wide variety of weapons and objects you can use.
- Use the "Mobile Super X" computer to run help software.
- Large quantity of enemies with spectacular guardians.