Showing 1 to 20 of 30
1. Posted: Wed 2nd Mar 2011 17:17 GMT
I think the best Wiiware games are:1. Jett Rocket2. Rage of the Gladiator3. And Yet it Moves4. Fluidity/Hydroventure5. NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits6. Art of Balance
P.S. I have only played the demos of these games but these games are great.
Edited on Wed 2nd March, 2011 @ 17:18 by weirdproq
3DS friend code: 1375-7321-2165Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 3738-2842-2952Animal Crossing City Folk Friend code, name & town:2235-1441-4926name: Charlie town:Dayvile
2. Posted: Wed 2nd Mar 2011 17:20 GMT
1. Cave Story2. Mega Man 93. BIT.TRIP RUNNER4. Castlevania ReBirth5. Bomberman Blast
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
3. Posted: Wed 2nd Mar 2011 17:25 GMT
I have only downloaded 4 or 5 and have deleted all but two, the only must have Wiiware game I have played/own is Rage of the Gladiator.
"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer
"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake
4. Posted: Wed 2nd Mar 2011 17:32 GMT
1. Overturn2. Rage of the Gladiator3. Water Warfare4. TV Show King 2
Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912
5. Posted: Wed 2nd Mar 2011 17:49 GMT
World of Goo but I have it on my iPad now and that's an even better way to play it. Cave Story but I actually prefer it on the PC though I never tried the updated version on the Wii. I haven't played much Wiiware in the last 5 months but the Rebirth games were pretty solid (Castlevania, Gradius, and Contra) though honestly I didn't play them as much as I thought I would. Megaman 9 was good but I didn't play that a whole lot either. I dislike the bit.trip games and now I can't remember the other games I played a lot, I'd have to look on my Wii =o
6. Posted: Wed 2nd Mar 2011 18:13 GMT
The 3 must haves IMO:
Jett RocketRage of the GladiatorLostWinds: Winter of the Melodias
Other great games:
Art Style: CUBELLOBonsai BarberDive: The Medes Islands Secret (ignoring the bugs)Excitebike: World ChallengeMega Man 9NyxQuest: Kindred SpiritsPokémon Rumble (not for everyone though)Swords & SoldiersThe Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Puzzling Pages (hidden gem)World of Goo
Steam ID: Yasume
Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2
7. Posted: Wed 2nd Mar 2011 18:23 GMT
Mega Man 10Mega Man 9OnslaughtOverturnWorld of GooJett Rocket
These are a few of my faves.
8. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 00:21 GMT
Other WiiWare Greats
Edited on Thu 3rd March, 2011 @ 00:23 by Bassman_Q
Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening
3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629
Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
9. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 02:44 GMT
1. Bit Trip series7.World of Goo8. Mega Man 109. Cave Story10. Lostwinds Winter of Melodias11. And Yet it Moves12. Fluidity13. Jet Rocket14. Nyxquest
There`s more, but I haven`t played all of the best ones. Like Frobot, and La Mulana when it comes out.
Edited on Thu 3rd March, 2011 @ 02:44 by Paperclip
Check out my classy comics.
10. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 02:48 GMT
1. Castlevania Rebirth. Quickly becoming one of my favorite games in the classic series.
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us
11. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 02:49 GMT
NEEDS MOAR CAVE STORY
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
12. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 02:50 GMT
Bit Trip Runner, Mega Man 9, Bit. Trip Beat, Cave Story, Castlevania ReBirth.
This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!
I am the Wolf...Red
13. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 03:02 GMT
Cave Story, Mega Man 10, Bit.Trip.Runner, and Rage of the Gladiator are all amazing games that really should be experienced.
Why do astronauts backtrack?They forgot the Space Jump Boots.
14. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 03:06 GMT
1. Cave StoryThis is a classic. There's not much to say that hasn't already been said, haha. I <3 the music and pixel art.
2. Excitebike: World RallyI unloaded a bajillion hours playing this online, unlocking everything, and getting all S ranks. Awesome, simple fun. I'd love a 3DSWare sequel.
3. Castlevania: The Adventure RebirthThis is the only CV game I like. It's easy enough to pick up and it has awesome pixel art. :thumbsup:
4. Mega Man 10Loved this one too, but I got pissed off because there's no way to suspend progress on Wily's Stage on Normal mode.
5. BIT.TRIP RUNNERI had a ball beating this, but there were some frustrating levels and collision quirks. Also, high score battles with friends = win.
Edited on Thu 3rd March, 2011 @ 03:06 by pixelman
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
15. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 03:21 GMT
^Completely agree with High Score beating on B.T.R with friends It's always "ha! I got all the golds!""Yeah, but I got through the bonus level!""One more try!"
It's such an awesome and addicting game, especially the later levels.
16. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 19:09 GMT
World of Goo. Any other answer isn't a game worth replaying multiple times and than replaying levels multiple times beyond that with one of the most kickass soundtracks in recent memory.
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
I have a Let's Play channel? How?!
17. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 19:16 GMT
Agreed with a lot of these lists, but this thread is in dire need of more Fluidity love!
Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
18. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 23:08 GMT
1. World of Goo (What did you expect?)2. Space Invaders Get Even (High-score boards, awesome graphics, hilarious dialogue, and really enjoyable gameplay make this an amazing experience) 3. Toki Tori (A game excellent beyond words)4. MM9 (Far better then MM10, but the graphics seem too diverse for a real NES game... Petty, I know XP)5. Alien Crush Returns (Talk about underrated!)6. Bit Trip RUNNER (Great game, just take what I said about MM9 graphics, times about, oh until it's not petty anymore)7. PLATTCHEN: Twist n Paint (ACR comment x wtflol)
This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
19. Posted: Thu 3rd Mar 2011 23:10 GMT
8. BIT.TRIP CORE7. BIT.TRIP VOID6. BIT.TRIP FATE5. World of Goo4. BIT.TRIP BEAT3. BIT.TRIP RUNNER2. Cave Story1. BIT.TRIP FLUX
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
20. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 03:35 GMT
1. Bit.Trip Runner2. Bit.Trip Flux3. Cave Story4. Bit.Trip Void5. Bit.Trip Beat6. LIT7. NyxQuest8. Sonic 49. Jett Rocket10. World of Goo